He tickles you age 2-4.

Your his little sister in this one.

Liam (Age3): You were sitting in the living room watching Mickey Mouse. You didn't realize that Liam had walked in and was sitting by you until he pulled you into his lap."Li, Mickey!" He nodded. "Yeah baby, it's Mickey." "Mickey fly?" You were always curious about things that could fly. "No baby, Mickey walks." You frowned and pouted. "Hey now, if you keep that up something bad is going to happen." He warned. You looked up confused before he attacked you, tickling you. "Liiiiii!!" You screeched laughing. You laugh was contagious and Liam started laughing. Finally when he stopped, you look at him and began tickling him back. You turned it into a tickle fight.

Louis (Age2): Louis always knew how to keep you happy when changing your diaper. You hated it. "Bug! Come here so I change your diaper." You pouted and stood still. When you didn't go to Louis, he walked in and picked you up carrying you to your room. "I know you hate this, but we have to" He explained gently while getting a new diaper and wipes out. You laid on the floor pouting and not looking at him. "So you're not going to even look at me?" Louis said sadly. You shook your head and focused on the ceiling. "Well, I guess I have to call in reinforcement then." You knew what was coming. "The Ticklen Monster!" Louis yelled before attacking you, running his fingers across your stomach. Your smile broke and your laughter could be heard for miles. After he stopped, he smiled "There's that pretty smile"

Niall (Age3): You got mad easily. We're talking things as simple as somebody not hearing you correctly. "No Ni Ni! I said purple!" You yelled towards your brother. "Cut the attitude right now or your not getting any at all!" He was trying to get you a Popsicle but couldn't find a purple. "Baby you ate all the purple." You were furious. You ran out of the kitchen and into the living room where you plopped down on the carpet and laid there. Niall kept looking and he finally found one, making a mental note to have extra purple Popsicles. "(Y/n) look what I found!" He said walking into the living room. You looked up and ran into his arms. He picked you up and handed you the Popsicle. "What do you say for yelling?" He asked. "I sowie Ni." You said kidding his cheek. "All is forgiven" he laughed and tickled you until you tickled back, starting something that you couldn't get out of.

Harry (Age3): "(y/n)!!! Where are you?" Harry called out. You were currently in an intense game of hide n go seek. You were hidden in the bathtub with the help of Liam. You knew then game and were quite well. Harry walked into the bathroom and saw your shadow. "Man, I sure am sweaty. Maybe I should take a shower?" He announced. He threw the curtain open and grabbed you tickling you. "I found you my little hiding monster!!" You were laughing and trying to tickle Harry back, but that wasnt working "No Harry!" You wheezed out, laughing to hard to speak right. He finally stopped and sat you on the ground. "My turn!" You screamed, truthfully only wanting to find him so you could tickle him.

Zayn (Age4):You most definitely weren't the most graceful child. You were always falling or smacking into something. Today was no exception. You were running through the house after Zayn told you not too. You looked behind you and when you turned around, you smacked straight into the wall. You burst out crying. "Baby? Where are you? What happened?" Zayn called out coming in your direction. When he saw you, he picked you up, "(y/n) what did I say?" "No wunning" "and what happened when you didn't listen?" "I hurt" "Yeah, hurt. Are you okay?" You nodded and laid your head in his neck, tickling his stubble. "Hey are you tickling? You know what I do to ticklers? I tickle back!" And he tickled you until he saw your smile back on your face.