His favorite position.

Harry- He wants to be on top, with one of your legs held up. He’ll slide his way into you slowly, before hooking an arm around your thigh and lifting it up, letting him go deeper than any other position. He likes knowing that he’s the reason you’re coming undone, and his eyes will stare down into yours so full of lust that you wonder exactly what’s going on in his head. His free arm will brace him as he leans down to let his lips roam your chest, his biceps straining as he holds himself up. Then, when he can feel you’re near the end, he’ll slow down to an agonizingly slow pace because he wants you to feel it, feel him, feel every single inch.

Liam- Spooning. He likes being that close to you, able to turn your face toward his to taste the little hint of strawberry lipgloss left on your lips and keep eye contact as he fucks you. What he loves the most is having instant access to all the sweet spots that he knows so well- your neck, where he keeps his lips kissing and sucking, as well as bringing his hand down to rub circles in the spot where you need him most. He goes slow and deep, grinding his hips so he can hit your g-spot with every thrust- but when you’re both close, he can flip you over in one swift motion so he’s on top, latching his lips onto yours and drilling down into you harder and faster.

Louis- Doggie style- he wants to cover your body with his, pressing his chest to your back as he leans down and whispers in your ear. He can wrap a hand in your hair, holding it gently to keep you steady as he goes deeper and deeper. He wants to be able to see your back and the way it arches for him when he presses a hand down on it, forcing him into new angles that feel incredible for both of you. He’ll bow his head forward and leave kisses on your back, savoring your soft skin under his lips, until he grabs hold of your hips, thrusting into you faster until you’ve both reached your high.

Niall- Nothing turns Niall on more than watching you go at it- so he wants you on top, riding him, rolling down onto him. He can touch you wherever he wants, raking his fingers up and down your back, ending at your hips where he can keep a hold on them, helping you go up and down faster. He likes the way it feels when you variate between bouncing quickly and grinding your way down slowly onto him, his eyes becoming wide and staring up at you in awe of just how good you are. When he’s close to the edge he’ll hold your hips to keep you in place, thrusting up into you and filling you completely.

Zayn- Zayn wants to have you laying on the edge of the bed while he’s standing, thrusting into you while holding your legs or hips. He knows he can get deeper than ever this way, his hips knocking into yours as he drives into you hard. He can see exactly how your body reacts to him, the blush on your chest and neck, the way your face contorts into pleasure as he fills you up. He can lean down and kiss your neck, moving down your collarbone, then to the swell of your breasts, leaving hickeys that will show for days. But he won’t care, and you won’t either, because he’s yours, and he makes sure you know it this way.