Masturbating

Louis: A groan escapes his lips as he slowly pumps his shaft. He lightly swipes his thumb around his tip thinking it's your hand doing the work. "(Y/N)." He moans softy. He knows it's wrong to feel himself thinking about his friend but it feels so right. He pumps faster, feeling that he's close to his climax. He moans your name loud as he hits his high. He sighs when it's done, only a little satisfied, only wishing it was the real thing.

Harry: You looked at the picture of Harry. You groaned slightly, knowing he's gone. You needed him right now. Not because you where sad but you missed the feeling of pleasure. You looked around a smirked remembering what he showed you before he left. You slowly slide your pants off, spreading your legs apart on the bed. You slowly moved your fingers down your stomach to your heat. You slowly started to rub threw your panties. "Harry." You moaned lightly. You slide your panties aside, slowly sliding your finger into yourself. You moaned as you thrusted your finger in and out, imagining it was Harry. Adding another finger to increase the pleasure. "Fuck Harry!" You moan loud as you hit your climax. You slid your fingers out, panting. "That was a nice welcome home gift." You jumped up looking at the door to see Harry. He chuckles. "But I'd prefer if I was the one to make you moan." He said already taking off his pants.

Niall: You finally came home from a week trip with your best friend. All you wanted is too see your boyfriend again. "Niall!" You yelled while walking into your shared home. You didn't get an answer back. "Strange.." You said seeing his car out front. You slowly made your way to the room. You stopped at the door hearing faint moans. "(Y/N)." You hear Niall moan. You opened the door slightly to see your boyfriend pumping himself. His head tilted back slightly as he felt pleasure threw his body. You got turned on just by watching him. You walked over behind him. "Naughty boy." He jumped and stopped what he was doing, then looked at you. "(Y/N)." Is all that he could say. You smirked. "How about I help you."

Zayn: "Zayn.." You moaned as you rubbed circles on your clit. Imagining that your best friend was the one making you feel this pleasure. "Fuck." You cussed under your breath as you slipped a finger inside you. You quickly thrusted your finger inside you, moaning loud as you hit your g-pot. "Oh Zayn!" You moan loud as you hit your climax. You fall back on your pillow, panting. "Fuck" you heard someone grunt. You quickly looked at the door to see Zayn stroking himself. He smirks walking over to you. "It seems we both want each other. Lets see if I can make your scream."

Liam: You laid there cuffed to the bed, seeing your naked boyfriend in front of you. "You've been a naughty girl (Y/N)." He said in a dark sexy voice. You watched as his hand moved down to grip his shaft, giving it a little tug. A little moan escapes his lips. "I know you like the be the one to pleasure me, but I want you to beg for it." He chuckled darkly as he started to slowly pump himself. He grunted and you tugged at the cuff. "God Liam this is cruel." You moaned slightly as you watched him. A smirked played across his lips. "You know what to do to get released" he said still pumping himself. You but your lip, not saying a word. He chuckled taking that as a challenge. He pumped himself faster, swiveling his wrist into it. "Fuck (Y/N)!" He moaned loud. You tugged on the cuff and gave in. "Fuck Liam! Please