You surprise him on tour

Harry: The boys were doing a show and you decided to come visit them. It had been so long since you'd seen them all in person, especially your boyfriend Harry. With a little help from the other boys, you were able to get a flight and a backstage pass. When you got there, you watched them from backstage and your heart raced. They were so close to you, especially Harry. He looked great. When the show was over, you hid for a moment, waiting for the boys to walk by before jumping out. "Harry!" "Y/N?" He looked bewildered. "What are you doing here, so far from home, love?" You giggled, running into his arms. "I missed my Harry berry." The other boys snickered but he just spun you around, giving you a passionate kiss that you had craved for so long.

Louis: Louis had been more on edge as of lately, getting bad publicity and constant reprimanding from management, and you were worried about him. This caused you to get in touch with management and convince them to fly you out for the weekend. When you got to the hotel, you had to sneak in with your things so you wouldn't get caught. You arrived upstairs in no time, where Paul happily greeted you before letting you go see your sulky boyfriend. "Why the long face, Lou?" You asked as you walked in and his head snapped up, looking at you hopefully. "Oh, is it really you?" "It's really me," you assured him cheerfully, laughing as he pulled you down on the bed. "Louis!" "Oh, I missed you so, so much!" He exclaimed, showering you in many kisses that you gratefully accepted.

Niall: Niall had been complaining about how much he missed you lately more than ever, so you hatched a plan with the other boys to get you to see them. They had interviews so you went to wait in his hotel room, sitting on his bed while you waited for him. You'd almost fallen asleep when you heard, "Y/N?" Your eyes flew open as you saw Niall staring at you, open mouthed. "Hey baby," you said sheepishly, and he immediately engulfed you in a hug. "But how? When?" You giggled, hugging him equally as tight. "I'll explain in the morning, I'm sleepy," you replied and he nodded vigorously, pulling you into his arms with a sigh. "I missed sleeping with you," he admitted, kissing the top of your head, and you smiled mischievously. "Is that so, Mr. Horan?" He grinned, pulling you closer. "It definitely is."

Liam: "Y/N would've liked this," Liam was constantly saying everywhere the boys went and quite frankly they were sick of it. He was a lovesick puppy and they needed to do something about it. They were able to convince management to let you fly out for a couple of days, and you were excited. You missed Liam terribly. When you got to Liam's room, the boys sent him to answer the door, claiming it was the pizza man. "How much do I owe-" he began as he opened the door, but you dropped your bag and jumped into his arms. "Liam!" "Y/N! What are you doing here?" He hugged you tightly, a big smile on his face as he spun you around. "Four little birdies told me that you missed me," you teased and he blushed, nodding sheepishly. "It's true. I always miss you when you're away," he said sweetly, then turned his head. "Guys, Y/N is here!"

Zayn: You couldn't stand to be away from him any longer, and honestly, neither could he. You flew out to see their latest concert, watching from the side, before going to their dressing room. You took a seat in Zayn's chair, waiting for them to return. "Um, excuse me, miss, can I help you?" You heard the familiar Bradford accent from behind you and you smiled, turning to look at him. "Yes, I'm looking for my boyfriend," you teased, and his whole face lit up. "Y/N! When did you get here?" He asked, hurrying to your side to hug you. "I saw the concert, you guys were great. I missed you," you admitted with a laugh, sharing a tight hug and several kisses. "How long are you staying for?" "I'm leaving in two days," you admitted with a pout and he winked at you. "Then I guess we better make the most of the time we have," he said, scooping you up and running with you, making you laugh.