He Eats You Out In Front Of Another Boy

Harry: You hosted a dinner for the boys and their girlfriend, for the incoming stadium tour. The night was coming to the close so you hugged the girlfriends and kissed the boys cheeks goodbye. You were washing dishes when you felt a pair of strong arms and the familiar scent of musk feel your senses. Harry pulled you into his chest as you smiled wiping some dishes off as he resting his chin on your shoulder watching you. You giggled as his lips started tickles your neck with feather like kisses. You wiped the last of the dishes before turning around in his arms staring into those deep green orbs. "You have no idea how much I've wanted you since you came out with that dress on..." He says huskily nipping softly down your jaw. You inhaled heavily shutting your eyes. "I've been wanted to rip that fucking dress off and go down on you for hours on end..." He said the last part wrapping your legs around his waist as he laid you across the island, making your bare back arch as the temperature change of the countertop. Harry bunched the dress around your waist pulling down your panties wasting no time. His hand gripped your thighs open as his mouth made its assault on your clit. You moaned arching your back gripping his shoulder and hair, tugging it softly. His hands made marks into your thighs as his tongue plunged deeper and deeper making your breath get caught in your throat and strangled moans come out of your mouth. Both of you were too consumed, not hearing the front door open, and Liam walk in stopping with his hand hovering above his wallet as he watched the scene in front of him. You were a moaning mess running a hand through your hair as you screamed his name cumming all over his mouth. Harry straightened up licking his lips before seeing Liam and smirking. "Enjoy the show yeah?" You shoot up seeing Liam with a flustered look on his face as he fumbled with his wallet, a prominent boner evident in those slacks. "See, even my own bandmates can't control themselves around you babe."

Liam: You were having a movie night with Niall along with Liam. Niall was laid across the couch as a blanket was draped around his lower body. A blanket covered your bottom half as you sat up with Liam's head in your lap. His head was facing you as he trailed kisses across the bare skin that your tank top wasn't covering. You giggled softly as you looked down at him tracing patterns on his bare bicep. You saw Niall starting to yawn shutting his eyes, Liam took that opportunity to nip softly at your skin making you squirm slightly. You tried to watch the movie but he wasn't giving up. Next thing you know is your pajamas are down and Liam is kneeling on the floor in between your legs. He lightly flicks his tongue on your clit making it's you're wet enough for him. You whimpered but covered your mouth with your own hand forgetting Niall was just 5 feet away. You looked over making sure he was still asleep before returning your attention to Liam making his assault. His mouth wrapped around your clit nibbling on it as your mouth was agape but no sounds were coming out. You breathed heavily as his tongue made figure eight's around your clit making strangled whimpers escape your mouth. What you don't expect to hear or see was Niall's hand down his shorts under the blanket slowly stroking himself. Breathless moans escaped his mouth as his cheeks turned a pale color. You have to admit it was pretty hot and it was helping you near your orgasm much faster. You gripping Liam's hair tightly as you moaned his name loudly releasing laying your head back against the couch. You looked over at Niall who panted heavily knowing he came in his boxers. Liam chuckles standing up. "There's some boxers upstairs if you need some Niall."

Niall: Niall is a very adventurous lad in bed. So when he wanted to try a threesome you agreed to the offer. You were glad you were doing this with someone you knew. Harry. He bit his lip as Niall was shirtless above you attacking your lips as he pulled your jeans down. Niall rubbed you through your lace panties making you moan into his mouth. He pulled away kissing down your stomach then teasing you by nipping at your inner thighs. Harry slipped his boxers down his ankles as the pre cum was evident oozing from his tip. Niall kisses over the material before bringing them down your legs. He nuzzled his nose into your heat before plunging his tongue into you. You gasped immediately finding his hair as Niall's tongue attacked your territory. Harry's grunts and moans could be heard beside you as he pumped and stroked himself as he watched you juices flow into Niall mouth. Niall lifted his now dark irises up to your face watching it contort into pleasure at your stomach clenched and your breathing increased. Harry nipped at your neck watching you near your orgasm. Niall quickly used two fingers to rub your clit making your hips jerk and scream his name as you came all around his fingers and mouth. Harry came all over your stomach as all of you panted from the intense pleasure you all had. Harry got off the bed putting his sweats and boxers on. "We should definitely do this again. That was fucking hot..." He winked. Niall smirks kissing you deeply before pulling back. "I know, my girl is pretty sexy when she does that."

Zayn: You and Zayn were both invited to Louis's pool/barbecue party. It was the boys and their girlfriend while Niall and Louis were on the grill making ribs and chicken and all the stuff. Zayn was hanging around with the boys around the girl while you chatted with the girlfriends by the pool. Your legs were in the pool alongside with the girlfriends when you caught Zayn's eyes. He winked while you blushes making the girls tease and nudge you. Before you all ate, everyone jumped into the pool including Zayn which only held onto you for dear life. "Babe calm down you'll be ok." You reassured him as he wrapped his arm around your waist. He felt something poke your thigh and you smirked to yourself knowing what the swimsuit you were wearing does to him. He gripped the back of your thighs pushing you against the wall of the ledge kissing you deeply as your hands gripped his shoulders. His tongue snuck its way in as they both intertwined. "GET A ROOM YOU TWO, JESUS!" Louis yell making you pull away breathlessly. Zayn smirked before grabbing your hand running inside hearing the catcalls and hollers as Zayn pushed you both in the first room you couldn't find. He ripped off your swim bottoms, immediately devouring you holding your legs open. You moaning looking down at him tugging on his still dripping hair making Zayn hum against your clit. The vibrations from his mouth sent you even closer to the edge as your eyes rolled back and your thighs shook, feeling the orgasm rack through your whole body. You panted heavily looking down as he licked everything up attaching your lips into a sloppy kiss. When you pulled back you saw Louis there with his mouth open and his eyes agape. You blushes heavily covering your bottom half. "Now my bed is wet! Literally! BOTH WAYS!" You both tried not laughing as Louis groaned walking out yelling over his shoulder. "YOU GUYS BETTER GET ME NEW SHEETS!"

Louis: The game was slowly getting more and dirtier as the night went on and the intoxication was getting high. You and Louis were giggling at the most random things as you slurred your words. "I dare you to let me eat you, I wanna see if you taste as good as you look." He said swaying slightly as he sat trying to look seductive but failed miserably. You giggled taking off your shorts and panties making Louis smile like a little kid crawling between your legs. His hands held your hips down as his mouth immediately found your clit. You moaned leaning your head against the wall tangling your fingers in his long hair. His tongue licked up and down your slit making your stomach clench at every touch of his tongue. You two were so lost in the pleasure that you didn't hear Zayn come in to get something. It was a good 5 minutes before you opened your eyes seeing Zayn there gulping nervously as his breathing slightly increased. You didn't know how to react so you tugged Louis's hair nearing your orgasm moaning as you released all over his face. He smirked up at you lazily as he licked everything up moving to see his band mate with his pants very tight around that area. "I-I'm gonna g-go." Zayn stuttered scrambling outside to go somewhere private to take care of his needs. You both looked at each other bursting out in laughter as the nights events came to a close.