Your son comes out gay.

Niall: "What is it buddy?" he asked, looking at your son concerned. You sat next to him on your son's bed, looking at him. He had invited you in because he wanted to tell you something important. "I..," he started, but looked down to his knees. Niall reached his shoulder, smiling at him, "You can tell us everything, you know." Your son nodded again, before lifting his gaze to you two. His blue eyes were full of worry when he opened his mouth, "MomanddadImgay." You stared at him, not knowing what he just had blurted out. "Could you repeat it slowly honey, we didn't catch it," you said smiling to your beautiful boy. He nodded, pale faced when he took a deep breath, "I'm gay." You couldn't help but smile at him. "Is that why you're so worried? Oh love...That's wonderful!" you said smiling and pulling your boy to a hug. Niall laughed, hugging him after you, "Why were you so nervous buddy?" Your son shrugged looking at you both relieved. "I just thought you would be shocked or disguised or something," he said smiling a little. "Now, stop those words right now! You're raised better than that! You know that it's not a bad thing! Why you'd ever think we'd be disguised?" you said, looking straight at your son's blue eyes. He smiled a little, looking at you and Niall. "You know we love you even if you'd have ten heads and seventy eyes," Niall teased, looking at his son. Proudly.

Louis: You sat on your son's bed, tapping his figure under the covers. Louis stood on the doorway, looking at you worried. He lay under the covers, not leaving any sound, when you sat beside him, trying to call him down from whatever it was what bugged him. Slowly, he sat up, eyes wide, when he looked between you and his dad. "I know how dad thinks about Larry shippers and stuff..," he started with muffled voice, "He doesn't like when people call him gay..." You nodded, heart aching from your son's fearful eyes. Louis came to the room, sitting to the chair next to him. "I don't like when they go excess..," he started but your glare shut his mouth. "Uhm, so I don't really know is this going to break your heart dad...But I'm gay," he said slowly, staring at his striped bedcovers, not wanting to lift his gaze. Louis looked at you, with wide eyes. His eyes were nervous but happy, like saying we didn't expect this, but we're okay. You smiled, lifting your son's head with your finger, looking straight at his eyes. He got them from Louis, and it made you so proud. "I'm happy you told us, love," you said gently, kissing his forehead. "Are you sure you're gay?" Louis asked, with thinking voice, looking at his son. "LOUIS!" you yelled, looking at your husband angrily. "Yes dad, I'm sure," your son said with little chuckle. "I just wanted to be sure, that's all," Louis said to you, smiling happily. "Now son, forget about what I said about me and shipping and bromances. This is not the same. I just want you to be happy," Louis said, smirking at his son, before pulling him up from bed. "Now do you still want to play football with your dad?" He laughed. "I wouldn't miss it!" your son said, making you both smile.

Zayn: Your son was just like Zayn when it comes to sociability. He was shy, liked to be alone and he loved to write and draw. He didn't like to talk much, normally he just wanted to be alone, painting or singing to himself. "Y/N!" Zayn yelled from kitchen, when you were outside, playing with your daughter. "Yeah?" You answered to your husband, laughing to your daughter's story, when he interrupted you. "C'mere, please," he yelled, making you walk to the kitchen. Zayn stood in the middle of the floor, holding some kind of poster on his hands. "Y/N..," he said, turning the poster around. A beautifully made text and bunch of hearts made you smile. Dear mom and dad. I'm gay. I hope you still love me as much as you used to. You sighed, looking at your husband a little shocked. Zayn's eyes were teary when he stared at the poster. "I wish he'd told us personally," you whispered, looking at those beautiful words written on the paper. He loved to use colors in his painting, and this was not an exception. "He thought we wouldn't love him anymore," Zayn said quietly, making your heart break. "How could he ever think that?" You whispered, tears rolling down your cheeks. "I don't know love, but I think we should go to his room and tell him, we love him so much," Zayn murmured to your neck, hugging you. "I just love him so..," you said drying your tears, "I don't care who he wants to date. I just want him to be loved and happy."

Liam: "What is that smell?" you wondered smiling, when you and Liam stepped to your kitchen. Your son smiled, drying his hands to his apron. "I made a celebration dinner," he said smiling shyly, before looking to the oven. "What for?" Liam asked, sitting down to the dinner table, before hushing Loki away from the table. "Nothing," your son said, with insecure voice, making you look at Liam, who was rising his eyebrows. This wasn't like your son... "What's wrong?" Liam asked concerned, "Did you got expelled from school? Are you in trouble? Do you need money?" Your son looked at his dad, trying to stop his silly asks. "No, dad, stop. Dad. DAD!" he yelled, sitting across the table, looking at you amused. "Liam," you laughed, putting your hand over your husband's mouth, "Let our son speak." He looked at you thankfully, before taking a deep breath. "I'm gay," he said looking at you both, blushing a little. "Is that what this is all about?" You smiled, looking at the delicious food in front of you. "Yeah...Dad?" your son said, looking at Liam, a bit worried. "Yeah?" Liam answered, looking a bit shocked. "Are you okay with this?" he asked concerned, before biting his lip. "If I tell you the truth, I've known that for ages, son," Liam said smiling, making your son breath normally again. "Really?" he asked, looking at you both, before taking your hands. "Yeah, and I couldn't be more proud of you."

Harry: "You know that there's prom in your school, honey?" you asked looking at your son who was cutting his steak with a knife. He looked at you smiling and showing his dimples. "Are you going?" Harry asked curiously, before taking a huge bite of his food. "Yeah," your son said slowly, staring at his plate. You looked at him concerned, but Harry didn't notice anything. "Good, good, who are you taking?" Harry asked smiling, before pouring more sauce to his plate. "Uhm, I need to tell you something before that," your son said, putting his fork and knife aside, before staring at you a bit worried. "What, are you pregnant?" Harry laughed, pointing him with his fork, making you roll your eyes. "Dad..," your son said shaking his head. "ARE YOU?" Harry looked at him shocked, mouth open. "Dad, I can't get pregnant," your son reminded, looking at him. "Oh yeah," Harry breathe, "What is it then?" You chuckled quietly, before placing your hand over Harry's. "I'm gay," your son said, starting to eat again, not looking at you. You smiled at Harry, who looked at his son, a bit shocked. "You're gay," Harry repeated, staring at him, wide eyed. "Yeah," your son said quietly, looking worried at his dad. "That's great!" Harry said smiling so wide showing his dimples. "It truly is!" you said, pressing a kiss to your son's cheek. "So, how does that link with your prom?" You asked curiously, smiling at your son, already knowing the answer. "I asked Tommy Tomlinson and he said yes," your son said, making Harry look up, "WHAT?"