You play fight and things get heated.

Louis: Your bodies intertwined, rolling around on the floor. He straddled your his, staring deeply into your eyes. Your laughter died, silence filling the room. "I think I might kiss you now" He leaned down, stopping right above your lips. His lips brushed your as you spoke, "I might like that"

Harry: You laughed at his attempt to flip you over, your legs planted firmly next to his hips. He snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you down to his chest. The sudden change of mood startling you. His lips connected with yours, his tongue slipping into your mouth. An innocent moment turned not so innocent.

Zayn: He tackled your body to the ground, holding you down with his. Pinning your wrist together with one of his hands, the other tickling your sides. Your shirt riding up, reveling more skin. His hands stopped, pushing your shirt further up. His lips locking with yours, his hips grinding on yours. Humming in pleasure, thinking about taking you right there, on the living room floor.

Liam: A shriek left you lips as he lifted you from the ground. You quickly got free only to be tackled, your laughter never dying. His hands held you down as he tickled you. His fingers stopping as you grab the nape of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He lifted you, carrying you towards the bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

Niall: He tried to hold his laughter as your fingers worked his sides. He reached for your hands, holding them in his. Softly kissing your knuckles, his eyes staring deeply into yours. He rose from his spot on the floor, taking you with him. "Shall we?" motioning towards the bedroom. You only nodded, pressing your lips to his once more.