Your Reaction to their character in BSE.

Niall: When Niall invited you to the shoot, you thought nothing of it, so while you were waiting with Zayn and Liam you felt a tap on your shoulder, so you turned around and screamed. You screamed pretty loud and hid behind Liam's back. "What the hell?" He started laughing and you peeked from around Liam. "Niall?" "Yeah, it's me babe! What do you think?" In response to his question you hid behind Liam again and let out another scream, making everyone around you laugh.

Zayn: You stared him up and down. "How in the hell Zayn?" "What?" he asks with a smirk, you shake your head laughing. "I still can't believe i'm dating a guy who makes a way hotter girl than i do!" Zayn couldn't shake the smirk off of his face. "I'm hot?" You grin and throw your head back. "Yes, you are Zayn, but, oh my god, don't you dare try to kiss me while you look like that, no way!" Zayn laughed and managed to kiss your cheek. "Haha, still got you!"

Louis: As soon as you saw him, you shook your head. "No, no, no! Don't ever lose your hair, i'll die just looking at you!" Louis smirked, "Is that a good thing?" You shake your head. "No, Louis, no it's not! You look ridiculous!" "Do not!" He states and begins yelling at someone in his fake voice. "Louis, just just stop, i think you're making this worse for yourself!" "No way am i looking myself look bad!" He states and you walk away then to hopefully find a normal Niall or Harry somewhere.

Liam: "Ok, Liam, will it be bad if i laugh right about now? You look ridiculous!" Liam laughs just as Zayn comes out as his character. You stood frozen looked between the two of them, then you ran over to Zayn. "How could you guys do this to him, oh my god Zayn, you poor baby!" then you couldn't help it and put your hands in your hair. "Oh my god, who came up with the idea for this video! Liam, look at Zayn, how could they do this to him?" Liam and Zayn shared a look before looking back at you. "It was Zayn's idea, (YN)!" "It was?" Zayn nods and you shake your head. "Please tell me that Louis looks like himself, i need to get out of here and talk to a someone who's not dressed, like you two!"

Harry: "Sexy sexy nerd!" You say as you sit on his lap at the set of the video. He smirks. "Think i should have this look all the time?" you pretend to think about it. "I want to say yes, but i like how sexy my Harry looks, not just as Marcel, but as his normal self!" Harry laughs. "So, i sill look sexy?" You grin. "I said that didn't i?" Harry laughs and pecks your lips. "You're as cute as button, yeah you are, my little button!" You shake your head. "This is a crackpot video Harold," He laughs. "You wanted to come watch us film it!" You laugh walking out of the room. "I wish i hadn't!"