Daddy.

You’re pregnant/have a child from a previous relationship and you’re dating.

Liam: You could hear rustling from the kitchen, waking you up from your peaceful sleep. You sleepily rubbed your eyes and got up, walking down the hall and into the kitchen. Liam was standing by the stove, cooking breakfast while your one year old son sat by the table; slamming his plastic spoon on the table while gurgling. You smiled at the sight, wondering how you got so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend being okay with taking care of your child with you. As Liam put the scrambled eggs on plates you stepped into the kitchen, watching him turn around and put the plates down, out of your sons reach. He smiled at your sleepy, smiling face, “Good morning beautiful.” he murmured as you sat down beside him and he kissed you on the cheek. You smiled shyly and watched him taking a spoonful of babyfood, then eyeing your plate of breakfast hungrily. “Come on, Kaiden. Time for food.” Liam said in some sort of cute voice, making you smile. Kaiden blubbered out nonesense, opening his mouth for his food.

Harry: “Ouch.” you winced and placed your hands on your very pregnant belly, grimacing. Harry dropped the movie he was just about to put in, and ran over to you; worry written all over his face. “Babe? What’s wrong?” he hurriedly asked, and you smiled at him. “She’s kicking again.” you explained, placing a hand on his cheek to calm him down. He sighed, eyeing you carefully as he walked back and put the movie in just to walk over to the couch and sitting down. He parted his legs and made you sit between them, cuddling you up. You sighed with satisfaction when he placed his large hands on your stomach, rubbing it carefully as you two watched the movie. “She just needed to feel your touch.” you whispered as the kicking subsided. Harry giggled in your ear, clearly proud and happy that his baby girl was accustoming to him. “Our little baby Lily.”

Niall: “Say mummy.” you heard the voice of your fiancée begging from the livingroom, causing you to giggle. You walked in and saw Niall sitting with Kayla placed on his lap, playing with her toy and ignoring Niall. “What are you doing?” you laughed and Niall pouted at you as you sat down in front of him. “Trying to teach her how to say mummy. Kaykay, say mummy.” You smiled and picked up one of her toys, clearly amused. Suddenly, Kayla squealed happily and the words left her mouth so smoothly, “Dada!” You looked up in amazement, and saw that Niall had the exact same expression, although he had tears welling up in his eyes. “That’s my girl!” he beamed and picked her up to plant several kisses to his baby girl.

Louis: “Daddy, can we go play?” your five year old son whined, tugging on Louis’ hand. He looked up at you a bit warily only to see you grinning at him. You two started dating a year ago, and Louis only got to meet Nick when you had been boyfriend and girlfriend for three months since your were so unsure if it would really be such a good idea to bring a man to both of Nick’s and your lives. When Louis met your son, all your doubts washed away as you saw how good they were getting along. This was the first time Nick called him daddy and clearly it made Louis happy by the look on his face as he scooped up your son and throwing him - carefully - over his shoulder. You gasped, “Be careful, guys!” you shouted, but they ignored you as Nick began giggling with delight, sending Louis into his own fit of laughter. Louis began running toward the swings, laughing and swinging Nick around in his arms.

Zayn: “Zaynie, what is this?” your four year old daughter, Ella asked. You were both having a quiet time inside, with a cartoon playing on tv that Ella had no interest in, and cuddling on the couch. Zayn looked at his tattoo-covered arm, and then back at you who only smiled with a slight nod. “This, baby, is a tattoo.” he answered and Ella scrunched up her cute, little nose in confusion. “Wha’s tha’?” she asked cutely and Zayn smiled, ruffling her wavy, short hair making her giggle and swat his hand away with her tiny one. Zayn grabbed it and placed a cute kiss on it. “You’ll find out when you get older.” he said and you smiled at the adorable interaction between your boyfriend and your daughter.