What you do to turn him on.

NIALL: you're in nothing but your underwear and an apron as you dance around the kitchen, singing to the radio as you cook dinner. you couldn't help it, harry was right, it was extremely liberating and it was only you and niall in the house anyway. niall wanders out of the kitchen, hair still damp from his shower, to take a seat at the counter before he's suddenly making a noise between a groan and a gasp. you turn away from the stove to see niall's sitting awkwardly, his eyes dark and lustful, and you smirk wickedly. "something wrong, baby?" you ask and he lets out a little growl, getting to his feet and stalking toward you. "making me choose between you and food is a dangerous game to play, lady," he tells you and you can't reply as he's suddenly bringing you in for a passionate kiss.

LOUIS: the first time it had happened, it had only been an accident. you needed to get past him in the hallway, and he had his bum poking out like a target anyway. you moved around him, your hand only just brushing against him, but the gasp he let out was instant. you pretended that you didn't notice, carrying on as you would, but you kept this piece of information with you for a while until the next time he pulled you in for a kiss. you let him hold you against his body before your hands trail down his sides and then back towards his ass, squeezing lightly at first to test it. he lets out a sudden groan into the kiss, pushing against you harder, and so you squeeze more firmly this time, turning his groan into a moan, causing you to smile because this could definitely come in handy in the future.

LIAM: the two of you had been cuddled up together watching a movie, your head resting on his shoulder when you’d turned to say something, your lips brushing dangerously close to the spot just below his ear. he’d let out a little gasp, his eyes widening, and you realise what you’d done, causing you to smirk just lightly. you waited for a bit, letting him calm down and go back to thinking he was safe, until you turn your head again, whispering this time to let your breath tickle his skin and you grin as he squirms. the minute you kiss that spot, only softly but enough, he's letting out a low moan and so you begin to suck, just to see. he turns to you, his eyes filled with want and his voice low as he says, "if you don't cut that out, we're never going to get to the end of this movie." you giggle, leaning in again to press your lips to that spot to whisper, "and wouldn't that be a shame?"

ZAYN: you'd been feeling a little down and so you'd spent your day receiving a little retail therapy, especially treating yourself to some new lingerie. you hadn't really thought much of it as you tried on a pair that evening until you heard a sharp exhale and turn to see zayn, who had been stretched out on the bed waiting for you to join him, suddenly alert with his eyes focused on you. a slow grin spreads across your face. "why zayn, i didn't take you as a lingerie man, how did you manage to keep this so quiet?" you tease and he lets out a low growl before hopping off the bed and heading towards you, pulling you so your back was against his chest with his hands heavy on your hips. "you know me baby, i love you with anything," he purrs before nipping at your neck. "especially with me."

HARRY: it had taken a few sneaky tests to know for sure, but you finally had enough to proof to know what it was about you that turned harry on - it was your voice. just the sound of you groaning into a kiss or making breathy sighs as things heated up was enough to make drive him crazy. you began to use it to tease him constantly - taking a bite of something delicious and moaning in approval, or letting out a low, guttural groan at something disappointing, until harry couldn't handle it any longer, he was trembling with need and you couldn't wait for him to snap. and snap he did, as he suddenly grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder, making you let out a surprised laugh as he carried you off to your bedroom to get revenge for all the teasing you put him through. and there it was, you had your answer for sure.