Leaving for tour

Harry: The whole car ride to the airport was silent. Neither of you wanted to acknowledge what was about to happen. Touring had just started and now you'd be stuck home. Alone. Everyone was quiet as they walked through the checkpoints, up until you got to the gates. Harry turned to look at you, his bag leaning against his leg. "I'm really gonna miss you, Y/N," he said quietly, and when you looked up at him you saw that he had tears in his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too, Harry," you whispered, reaching up to hug him. You silently cried into his shoulder, feeling him squeeze you tighter, as if you'd slip through his fingers. When their flight was called for the last time, you knew it was time to go. You sniffled, wiping your eyes as he reluctantly let go of you. "I love you, I'll call you when I land," he promised and you nodded. "I love you too, Harry." You watched him go, trying to smile, before wiping the fresh tears from your eyes.

Zayn: "I'll be back before you know it," Zayn whispered in your ear as you sobbed into his shoulder. "I know, I'm just going to miss you," you managed to say, your head throbbing. You hated this; having to let him go when it seemed like you barely had any time with him. "I'll call you every day," he continued, stroking your hair. "We'll have Skype dates and I'll be back before you know it." You nodded, knowing you needed to be strong for him, and pulled away when the last call came. "I love you so much," he told you, cupping your cheeks in his hands, and you smiled. "I love you too, Zayn," you replied, leaning in for a kiss. One last kiss. He waved before he turned, following the rest of the boys on the plane, wiping away stray tears of his own.

Niall: "I wish I could just bring you," he grumbled into your neck, hugging you a little tighter, and you smiled. "I know, Ni, but it'll be over before you know it," you assured him, hoping your words would be true. It always felt like forever when he left on tour and you knew you'd never get used to it for as long as he continued to leave. Nonetheless, it only made your love stronger. "I'm still gonna fly you out when I can," he mumbled under his breath and you laughed, knowing he was serious. "I know, and I will be waiting until that day," you promised, leaning in for a kiss. "I love you, I'll call you later," he promised, giving you a few extra pecks before the boys led him away.

Louis: Louis was uncharacteristically quiet, a sign that something was wrong with him. You knew what it was; today was the big day. He was leaving for the tour. "I just hate knowing the one I love has to stay behind...that you can't come and experience this all with me," he spoke up after a moment as you silently traced his biceps, down to his fingers. "It'll be okay," you whispered, fitting your fingers in the spaces between his. "Leaving you behind is the last thing that I want to do," he said, smoldering blue eyes gazing into yours. "I know. But it's gonna be okay. Have fun, be wild. You can share it all with me when you get back," you told him, cupping his cheeks in your hands. He held your wrists, gazing into your eyes, before nodding. "Okay. Okay, I will." You both leaned in, sharing one last kiss before he was taken away.

Liam: Liam tried to be happy for your sake, but you could tell just by looking into those big brown eyes of his that he was trying to hard not to cry. "I love you," you whispered as he held you close, ignoring the paparazzi and noise that was around you both. "I love you more, angel. It's not forever. I'll be back soon. We can do all the things you love and I'll hold you all day and never let you go," he assured you with a sad smile, his voice slightly cracking. "I know. And until then we'll have Skype and texts and calls to get us through this," you said, for his reassurance and your own. "Right. I love you, Y/N. I'm gonna miss you-" his voice wavered and he took a deep breath before trying again. "I'll miss you. I'll call you later, okay?" You quickly nodded, a few tears running down your face. "Okay." He leaned in to give you a kiss, one last kiss, before he left with the others.