Your kid has a disability.

Louis (Deafness): You smiled, looking to the stage where the opening act was playing on their full speed. Tommy was resting on your arms, eyes focused on the band, mesmerised by the jumps and twirls the band did right in front of him. A small nudge made you lose focus and look down to him smiling. "When will dad be on stage?" he asked using sign language, little hands moving fast and cutely. He was excited to see his own dad in front of so many people, doing what he loved to do. "Ten minutes darling, just hold on," you signed back, making your small, brown haired boy smirk happily. He was such a happy child, loving everything around him. His deafness was of course a small limit in his curiousness, but he was always everywhere, even places he wasn't supposed to be. He was just like Louis, always making pranks and making smiles on others faces. "Daddy!" he signed to you, big smirk on his face when he pointed to the curtain where you saw Louis' poking his head out and waving to you and the four years old boy. You smiled when all of the five boys entered the stage, making thousands of girls scream so loudly your ears started to ring. Louis smirked, waving to everyone, making your heart beat proudly. "Hi, Hello!" Harry opened the concert, making everyone scream even louder. "Today is a special day, our best mate's little Tommo is here this fine evening!" Harry yelled happily making a loud cheers erupt his speech. Louis was near the edge of the stage, signing everything Harry said, to your son, who was wiggling excited on your lap. "So today and now on, we are using sign language in every song, to make sure that the little Tomlinson and everyone else here can see what great songs we have! How does that sound!" Louis beamed down to look at Tommy who was practically jumping up and down. You bite your lip, letting proud tears blur your eyes when all the boys cheered, opening the concert with their newest single. "Mommy I can understand!" your son signed, making you nod proudly and dry your tears when you both joined to Louis' signing, making him smile in disbelief how lucky he was to have a family like yours.

Harry (autism): You smiled lovingly, looking down at your daughter who was sitting on the floor, putting her pens to a line. Her pink tongue was between her lips when she concentrated, green eyes focused to the yellow pens. Her black hair was a curly mess, bouncing to every direction when she moved. You had put her hair to two pigtails but she had taken them off, scrunching her nose, looking exactly like Harry at that moment. "I'm home," Harry's voice echoed, making you smirk happily and leave the dishes to the sink for a second. "Hi," he murmured to your hair happily, pressing kisses to the nape of your neck. "Hi love, how was your day?" you asked gently, hugging him tightly. "Fine, how about yours?" He asked smiling. "Normal," you smiled, making him peck your lips before sitting down to the floor next to your daughter, who hadn't raised her look at all. "Hi kitten," Harry cooed, brushing his big thumb over your girls soft cheeks, making her lift her head to look at her dad. "Hi kitten," she echoed, making Harry smile gently before picking her up and kissing her forehead. Whenever she said something, even just echoed your or Harry's speaking what autism children did a lot, Harry was the happiest man on the planet. "Who's my daddy's girl," he smirked, kissing her cheeks until she let out a giggle what filled the kitchen like a beautiful melody. "We were in the park today," you told smiling, looking at your loved ones who were bonding on the kitchen floor. "You were?" Harry asked dramatically, green eyes glued on your baby girl. Her eyes were focused on the buttons in Harry's shirt. You nodded, making Harry smile and reach your hand so you could sit next to them. "And we saw a bird, didn't we honey?" you cooed, leaning to your husband when you brushed your girls wild locks off her beautiful eyes. "fi-ve," she said slowly, counting the birds with her six-year-olds chubby hands. "five?"Harry asked smiling, knowing how her brains always focused on things she could count and what she had seen before. She got extremely confused whenever you went to new places, so you visited the same park almost every day, counting all the birds time after time. "Oh yeah, tell mommy and daddy what they looked like!" you beamed, resting your head on Harry's shoulder, looking at your intelligent daughter scrunched up her eyebrows, thinking words she knew, "W-hite..."

Zayn (blindness): Zayn laid on her tiny bed, long legs sprawled over the end of the bed. His black hair was messily pointing everywhere after a long day, chin stubbly and eyes tired, but his mouth was lightly agape while he read the bedtime story over and over again. His big hand was on your daughter's, guiding them in the dots what were on the book's page instead of pictures and the text. "Daddy, you read wrong!" your daughter giggled, making Zayn let out a muffled laugh. "Yea? I am? Sorry baby, daddy's just tired," he chuckled, kissing the dark haired girl to her forehead. You were standing on the doorway, looking how the two Malik's laid in the small bed. Your daughter's small body was pressed against Zayn's big one, making the size difference noticeable. Your daughter giggled, guiding her hands to Zayn's cheeks before brushing her small fingers over the bags under Zayn's eyes. "You are almost as tired as I am!" she giggled happily, showing her new teeth what had grew on her after her baby teeth had fell off. Zayn smirked gently, leaning to kiss her forehead gently. She was still holding the book in her hands, making Zayn bump to it lightly. "Sorry dad," she smiled, hugging the book to her chest, "Can I read just for a while longer? Please?" Zayn chuckled, shaking his head before kissing her again. "Just a while longer. You have fifteen minutes," he murmured to his girl's ear before closing the lamp next to the bed. You smiled when he left the door crooked, making sure that if she had troubles, you'd hear. "She surely loves that book," you laughed, sitting to your bed, making Zayn to cuddle next to you, pressing his head to your neck, humming lightly. "Yeah, she's reading so much that her fingers will start to bleed soon," Zayn chuckled, making you smirk to his hair before he lifted his head up to kiss your soft lips. "Who would have thought that she'd become such a reader, even when she can't see," you smiled, shaking your head in disbelief and proud. She made you two so proud every day that it made you almost burst. "It was in her genes, she takes that after her mom.." Zayn groaned exhausted, kissing your cheek before lifting covers over his torso, "Uh, I'm so tired...I thought that Lucy would never found that wardrobe."

Niall (Down's syndrome): "Again!" your son screamed happily, looking at his dad with his big, blue, almond shaped eyes. "Again? The same song?" Niall asked excited, bouncing his leg under his guitar before starting the same song again, making your son sing happily with him. "Old man Tucker had a farm..." You hummed, chopping some vegetables, looking how your son sat next to your husband, looking his dad like he was some kind of god. He was his idol, making everything Niall did seem cool to your five years old. Niall looked at you, smiling so wide it must hurt. He had been worried after James got diagnosed with Down-syndrome that he would never be able to enjoy anything with his son, but he had been proven wrong. They were inseparable. There was few things James couldn't do, like write and read and play football with the right rules, but music was something he was born to do. You smirked back to Niall who was looking at you happily. His eyes sparkled with love when he tapped his foot against the floor. James was trying to do exactly the same, but as a slow learner, so he was tapping his foot occasionally and to the wrong rhythm. "Okay little musicians, the food is ready," you cheered, making Niall's jump up, making James follow him a lot slower. "C'mon buddy, let's race to the kitchen!" Niall laughed, making your son's eyes widen. He was such a beautiful child. Even with Down syndrome features, you could see how much he looked like Niall and you. He had your smile, Niall's brown hair and blue eyes and your long eyelashes. He looked like an angel. "Go!" Niall yelled happily making his son giggle when he ran to the kitchen, Niall hot in his heels. You rolled your eyes to your husband who always made his son win. "Oh shit, ye beat me again!" Niall said disappointed, shaking his head before hugging giggling James tightly. "Niall watch your mouth in front of Jamie," you groaned, giving James a kiss to forehead when he moved to hug your middle tightly. Niall laughed again, making all of you join. "Yes mam'" he joked, kissing your lips gently before tapping your bum gently. "Niall!" you shrieked beaming, but he just smirked, helping your son to his seat before starting to stuff chicken to his mouth, James following behind, big eyes on his dad when he tried to copy him, clutching the chicken on his hands, almost choking when he tried to eat as fast as Niall. "What am I going to do with you, my two Horan men?" you smirked, sitting to your seat, looking at the two giggling Horan's who were making funny faces to each other.

Liam (CP): "Here you go sweetheart," you smiled, putting a bowl of cereals in front of your daughter. She was looking at you smiling tiredly, brown hair still messy after her long night sleep. "Okay love, now what did you have to do?" you smiled, sitting next to him, and pointing to the spoon next to the bowl. She tried to reach it, not able to clutch to it with her tiny hands. "You're doing great sweetie, just don't give up, you got it," you reassured, seeing how panic rose in her eyes. "M-Mom," she whined, making your heart break a little, but you had no choice. "Remember how your doctor said you need to practice and after that you can get a sticker to your sticker map!" you said, trying to sound happy, but failing a bit. "I C-Can't m-mommy!" She cried, trying to clutch the spoon, with her stiff hands. With her CP, it was almost impossible. "Morning angels!" Liam's sleepy voice cheered when he entered the kitchen. His jaw was stubbly and brown, sparkly eyes tired, but he still managed to make your heart race. He was only wearing his night boxers, making you smirk at him. "G'morning," he mumbled kissing your forehead before landing a sweet kiss to your lips. "K-Kiss da-daddy!" your daughter said smiling, making Liam laugh gently before leaning to kiss his daughters cheeks. "Okay, sweetie back to the business," you reminded, pointing to the spoon next to the bowl. Liam sat next to you, hand supporting your back gently, making you smile a little. He knew how hard it was for you to make your six years old to do things she didn't want to. She reached her spoon again, hitting the spot next to it. She couldn't bend her fingers to take the small spoon to her hand. Your heart broke when she left a small wail to the air. "It's okay, love, here," Liam said smiling gently, putting his big hand over his daughter's small one, bending her fingers so she could grab the spoon. Liam smirked, seeing how a huge grin broke your daughters face. "Now again, without me," Liam smiled, making your daughter try again. After few minutes of trying, she clutched her spoon, lifting it for a few centimeters before dropping it. It didn't matter; after all, she had made it. "Oh my god honey you did it!" you cheered, happily, making the small girl giggle when you tickled her sizes. Liam was beaming, before he crashed her to his arms, dancing around the kitchen on the morning light. You smiled, looking how they danced. You had never guessed that you could be so happy about something so small, but to you and your family, it wasn't small. It was big.