He Removes Your Leg Hair.

Liam- “Babe, am I doing this right?” Liam asked quite confused. “Yeah Liam, you’re doing it right,” you laughed. You were nagging about how you had to shave your legs every single day because the hair grows back in 12 hours. Liam wasn’t in a mood to hear your nagging and decided to shave your legs for you. Half an hour later, Liam was done with the front half of your left leg. “Liam, you’re doing it so slow. Just give it to me,” you stated as you grabbed your shaver out of his hands. He got upset and went outside and didn’t talk to you for the rest of the night.

Louis- “Y/N can we save water and shower together?” Louis asked you with puppy eyes. “I kinda need to like shave, remove my leg hair and yeah, so no,” you responded. “I’ll shave your legs for you” Louis stated. You started coughing at his response.You shook your head. You went to the bathroom and as soon as you were going to enter the bathtub, Louis ran in and locked the door. “Louis, I, you know what shave my legs if you want,” you responded. “YAYYY I GET TO SHOWER WITH Y/N,” Louis screamed. You two got in the bathtub and he applied the hair removing cream on your legs. “What do we do now?” Louis asked as excited as a 3 year old on the first day of preschool. “You wait for 3-10 minutes and then you use this sponge and ‘wipe’ the hair off,” you responded. 3 minutes later, Louis grabbed a sponge and started wiping your hair off. He looked quite frustrated when he wiped the same spot 15 times yet the hair wouldn’t go off. “Not so fun is it?” you gave some attitude to Louis. “Can you do this yourself?” he asked quite tired. “Sure,” you said taking the sponge from his hand. Within 10 minutes all the hair was gone from your legs. “WTF did you do with your hair? How? It’s not there anymore. What type of sorcery is this?” he asked quite confused. “It’s a girl thing. You wouldn’t understand,” you responded.

Zayn- “Zayn why do you want to shave my legs? Of all things, you choose to shave my legs?” “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I said, ‘Y/N, let me shave your legs,’” Zayn sassed you out. “Fine, you know what? Shave them if you want. But you can’t stop,” you responded. “Oh, it’s on. I won’t give up,” Zayn said getting in the mood for a competition.  You sat on the sofa and Zayn sat on the floor. He was doing pretty good for an amatuer. “OWW,” you screamed. Zayn had cut you. “Fuck. OMG, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do this. Here you can do it yourself,” Zayn spit out. “So the pretty boy stopped shaving my legs?” you questioned as you turned into a sassy glitter fairy and flew away.

Harry- “Hahaha! You lost the bet! Na na na na boo boo! I get to shave your legs,” Harry teased. Why? Why do I give in to his stupid bets? you thought to yourself. You straighten your leg and let Harry take it from there. Within minutes, Harry was done shaving your legs. You thought he was joking when he said this. So you checked your legs, but they were spotless. Harry pulled out his phone and Instagrammed a picture of your legs with the caption: She lost a bet so I got to shave her legs. #smoothlegstagram

Niall- “Niall, why the fuck are you walking around with a shaver?” you questioned. “Y/N, the fans dared me to shave your legs,” Niall explained. “Yeah, no,” you responded. “Princess it’s not going to be that bad. I shaved my legs before,” he explained. “Why in the world would you shave your legs?” “Charity” “But Niall,” Niall cut you off by throwing you on the bed. By this time, you gave up and let him shave your legs. An hour later, Niall was finally done with your legs. They were spotless. “Wow, Niall,” you said.