You massage him

Harry: "Mhh yes (Y/N) right there...ugh that feels so good...your hands are very skilled if I may say so." Harry moans while you rub your hands over his broad back for a few minutes. "After you're done, I'm so gonna make you moan too...but not like you do to me now, you know what i mean.." He then mumbles turning his head to shoot you a cheeky wink.

Liam: "Ahh that...that's wonderful...mhh...I'm gonna recommend you to the boys...wait no youre not touching them." He mumbles gripping your ankles playfully as you sit on his back. You continue massaging him with him moaning all the time until there's banging on the wall and an Irish voice begging you to let him sleep without having to imagine what you two are doing.

Louis: "Woah damn baby...you're so good ugh.." Louis continues to groan smirking even after you stopped massaging him, just to annoy the other boys and make them believe something is happening in the bunk right above them. "Would you guys contain yourselves and let a boy have his sleep?" Harry complains and all the other boys agree, making you two laugh uncontrollably.

Niall: "Mh...Mhhhh...Mhh" That and a few incomprehensible curses slip out of his mouth while you run your hands up and down his strained back. After a while he even falls asleep on you massaging him.

Zayn: "You're better than my mum. And I will definitely take advantage of your talent in the near future." He winks at you after pulling his shirt back on and kissing you gently. "I love you (Y/N)." He whispers, rubbing his nose against yours.