Condom run.

Niall: Niall held out a box for you to look at. "Look babe, they're rainbow colors!" You glared at your boyfriend. "Will you just grab a box so we can go home and finish up? I'm tired of running in place, i look weird!" Niall just laughed as he grabbed a couple of boxes and headed for the checkout. "Better be prepared, dont want you to look weird in a store again!"

Zayn: "(YN), should i get the hot or the ice ones?" You pulled the hoodie over your head as you looked at the boxes and Zayn stared at you. "Just get both Zayn!" "Why both?" You smirked at him. "Why not try something new in bed Zayn? Bring some spice and everything nice!" Zayn smirked at you. "And i thought Harry was a cheeky one!"

Louis: You followed your boyfriend into the store, the both of you running fast so you could get back home in a hurry. "I cant believe you didnt check the box before you started to go after me, Lou!" He threw you a look over his shoulder. "If you werent so horny all the time this wouldnt be a problem!" "Me? I think we both go into that category Louis!" He nodded at you. "Yeah, i guess you're right!" He reached up and grabbed a couple of boxes and raced back to the front of the store and told the cashier to hurry cause he had to take care of a severe emergency!

Liam: Liam's cheeks blushed as the two of you went up and down the aisles in search of condoms. "What if the paps see us, (YN)?" You sigh heavily. "Then they see us, Li! It's not like we're the only ones that have this kind of emergency! It is a regular thing!" "Not for me!" he sighed. "Usually i'm prepared!" You smirked at him. "Well, let's stock up so that we dont have to go through this again!" Liam kissed your cheek. "I knew i married the smart one!"

Harry: "Harry, you go in! I'll stay out here!" you park the car and look over at your boyfriend who is shaking his head. "No way!" You nod and put the car in reverse. "What are you doing, (YN)?" you back the car up. "Well you wont go in,so that means no condoms which is going to mean no sex, so either you go in or i finish backing out and you go home and satisfy yourself!" With an agitated glance at you, Harry ran out of the car and into the store and back to the car in record time. He was breathing heavy and you smirked at him. "Still have energy to go a couple rounds?" He smirked back at you. "I always have enough energy!"