One of the boys catches him fingering you.

Harry: With the lights off and everyone focused on the movie that played, Harry had assumed that no one would notice if he played with you a little. "Lets see how good you can control yourself." He kissed your cheek, pulling your body closer to him where you both lay spooning on the sofa, a blanket covering your lower half. You squirmed a little as his fingers tugged at your sensitive skin, moving lower to dip inside you, one at a time until he'd worked his way up to three fingers. You let out a soft moan and Harry chuckled, shushing you from behind, increasing his pace so that you were closer, your bottom lip caught tightly between your teeth, your hand gripping the blanket so that your knuckles turned white. You were so close, interrupted by Harry pulling out quickly, a pillow smacking him in the face. Out of breath and embarrassed of being caught, you looked up only to find Zayn looking at the two of you, shaking his head with a laugh.
Louis: You'd assumed you'd be alone in the pool for the night, the rest of your guests littering the house, chattering over snacks and movies. You'd insisted on a late night swim, practically having to beg Louis to join you. "Looks like we're alone." He mumbled, glancing to the house again to be sure that no one was watching from a window, the place completely quiet in the night. Giggling, you wrapped your legs around him, Louis walking to the edge of the pool with his mouth pressed to yours. "I've missed you." You commented, Louis having been so busy lately that you'd barely had time to see each other. You gasped as he expressed the reciprocated feelings, stating them and moving your bottoms to the side, sliding a finger inside of you. "I've really missed you." You moaned, admitting your wanting of his touch, until a noise interrupted you, Niall leading the party from the house, slashing water as he cannonballed into the pool, cackling as he rose above the water again, exclaiming as the rest of the party joined him, "Sorry to interrupt your rendezvous but Niall's here!"

Niall: Niall had turned his phone off for the day, wanting to dedicate his time to being with you, your afternoon turning sexual within moments. Niall had you on the bed, warming you up a little with kisses and his mouth on you in the most erotic way possible. With his lips on yours he slid your panties to the side, allowing a digit inside of you, grinning at how wet you already were. "Niall, why won't you answer your damn phone?" Liam's voice boomed through the hotel room until he'd made his way down to your bedroom, swinging the door open without knocking. Niall had pulled himself away before Louis could see too much but it had been obvious what was going on. After all, what other explanation could you have for such beet red faces and a soaked finger.

Liam: You sat at the table, taking the first bite of your food, moaning at the taste? No, moaning as Liam's fingers moved against you, rubbing, sliding in and out at a torturous pace. Liam smirked knowingly next to you at your slip up, his phone buzzing on the table with a text message. He stilled as he read over the text, stopping abruptly, keeping his hands to himself and to his food for the remainder of the night, rendering you wet and unsatisfied until you'd left the restaurant, allowing you to read the message that had brought your small rendezvous to a close, Louis' name at the top of the screen with a message that followed. Tsk, tsk. Don't you think it's weird that your hand has been under the table for so long. Naughty, naughty. ;)

Zayn: You couldn't believe what was happening. The house party you were at was completely crowded, flashing lights only keeping the dim living room lit where people danced all around. You danced against Zayn, lost in the sound of music as her gripped your hips, pulling you closer to him, one hand snaking around your waist, keeping you in place. Alcohol tinted his breath, wet, sloppy kisses planted to your neck, the people around you completely oblivious to the hot and heavy encounter that was taking place on the dance floor. Zayn's hand trailed to the front of your thigh, tugging a little at the hem of your loose shorts, easily lifting and fitting into the leg. "Shh." He laughed drunkenly, you giggling in return, turning your head to the side so that he could see the look of pleasure on your face, a moan slipping from his lips as soon as his finger slipped. He continued, both of you continuing to dance while he fingered you, daring and uncaring to the world around you. That was, until the sound of a bottle falling to the ground caught your attention, Harry stammering an apology before he walked away, embarrassed to have caught you in such a promiscuous position but knowing that it wasn't his fault since you were acting in public.