Baby and Daddy.

Harry: As Harry played with little Darcy, she started to touch his lips, giggling anytime he moved them. Chuckling to himself, Harry smirked, “Are you fascinated with my lips?” he asked, puckering his full lips. Giggling, your daughter started to touch them some more, “I’ll take that as a yes.” Harry laughed, continuing to let Darcy play with them.

Liam: Sitting in the parked car, Liam had your son Aiden on his lap as he talked to Niall. Feeling Aiden’s little hands on him, Liam looked down, realizing that your son was pretending to drive. “Whoa little man, you have to get your permit first.” Liam laughed, as he continued to let the little one play with the steering wheel.

Louis: “Come on babe! You got this!” Louis encouraged your daughter as she began to crawl on the floor. Crawling right behind her, he gave her as small smile as she fell down on her little body, “Awe! You did great love.” he said, as he kissed her little head, causing the biggest smile to appear on your daughter.

Zayn: Laying on the floor with your son Zayn smiled, as the little boy started bang his hands on Zayn’s face. “Aye..” Zayn chuckled as he looked up at the boy by his head, “What do you think your doing?” he chuckled, unfazed by the baby’s small hands. Giggling the little boy puckered his lips and pecked Zayn on his. Laughing Zayn shook his head, “You are a weird child.”

Niall: As Niall played with a few cords on his guitar, he noticed your daughter crawling over to him, “You want to learn how to play?” he asked your daughter, as he sat her on his lap. Playing a couple songs, Niall realized that the music was off, looking at your daughter he realized the problem. “Aye..” he chuckled, “That’s not for eating!” he yelled playfully.