He has a bad day and takes it out on you (age 6-13).

Your his little sister in this one.

Zayn: (age 6) Zayn stormed  through the door, and went straight to the couch, where you walked up to meet him. "Zaynie?" you said, looking at him, though his eyes were fixed on the television, "Can you play dollies with me?" you questioned, to which he replied a gruff "Not now." You moved infront of the telly, "Please," you said," and he attempted to push you out of the way, but underestimated his strength, as you landed with a bump, banging your head on the table. "Y/N," Zayn said, getting up, your eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry Zayn, I didn't mean to annoy you," you said, crying as you ran away. "No, Y/N, boo, please, I'm so sorry, I just had a bad day," he said as he bent onto his knees, "I think we should play dollies now, c'mon," he said, throwing you over his shoulder and carrying you downstairs.

Liam: (age 10) Liam was on vocal rest, and he was irritated. Like a good little sister, you made him a lemon tea. You struggled with the cups, and the teabag, and then, when you were finished, you put a shortbread on the saucer. You carefully carried it out, and gave it to him. Arms outstretched, you whispered, "Li, I made you a cup of tea," you said, and he swung his arm at you, "Not now Y/N, I'm- why are you crying?" he said, suddenly awake. He'd accidentally hit the cup of tea, which sent it flying onto you. "Don't talk Liam, you're on vocal rest, I'm sorry, I'll go clean up," you sobbed, as the tea burn hurt. "No, I can't believe I just did that, I'm so sorry," he said, grabbing you and wrapping his arms around you. "I don't care that I'm on vocal rest, I need you to know how sorry I am," Liam said, almost crying himself, "Lets get you cleaned up."

Louis: (age 9) You ran home from school, bag in hand, excited to see your brother after his week in America. You ran into his room, but he was facing away. "Lou I missed you," you screamed, "Give me some space," he said, swatting you away, though he accidentally hit your nose, making it bleed. "I'm sorry Louis," you said, running to the bathroom, locking the door. "Y/N, let me in, let me help," Louis wrapped on the door, and you timidly opened it. "Oh my God, I hurt you, I'm sorry," he said, looking at your bloody nose. He reached for the tissue and tipped your head forward. When it was all cleaned up, he was on his knees, looking at you, "I'm so sorry baby girl," he said, "Do you want to go to milkshack? It'll make you better," he questioned. "I thought you wanted me to leave you alone?" you questioned, "God, no, I think a large skittles milkshake could help me?" he smiled.

Niall: (age 13) You and Niall were the only two in the house, except he was downstairs and you were upstairs. You were about to go out with your friends, though Niall hated the idea, and he's had a bad enough day as it was. "Y/N, where are you going in that?" he questioned, looking at the length of your skirt, "To town," you said, and he disagreed, "No, no chance," he stated, as you walked up to him. "Why not?" you said, aggrivating him. He quickly turned around, but unfortunatly, you're at his shoulder height, and his shoulder hit you, knocking you to the ground. "Oh my God Y/N," he stared at you, wide-eyed, as you lay on the floor, in pain. He crouched down, looking at you, "I'm sorry," he said, carrying you to the sofa. "I guess I just really missed you on tour, I just want to cuddle and watch up," he said, "Well, let me change into my sweats," you laughed, running to change as Niall got chocolate.

Harry: (age 12) Why is my ramones t-shirt in your bed, Y/N," Harry shouted, his tall stature towering over you. "I had a lot of nightmares when you were on tour, and it smells like you," you said timidly, but Harry didn't soften. "You can't just take my things, Y/N," he said sternly, and he whipped round, his shirt knocking a glass over on a high shelf, which fell onto your head. "Oh my god," he gasped, looking at you, wide eyes, jaw dropped. "Come here," he said enveloping you in a hug, "Please don't cry," he said when tears began seeping through his shirt, "I'm so, so sorry darling," he said, bending down so he was eye-to-eye with you, he asesst the mark on your forehead, and kissed it. "I'm sorry, if you have a nightmare tonight, come sleep with me," he said, "Now, lets get you fxed up.