You Distract Him

Harry: Straddling his waist as he scrolls through Twitter on his phone, you want to get his attention. "Baby..." you say softly, reaching out and running a finger though his curls. His eyes looked up from his phone as he smirked, keeping his phone positioned in front of his face. "Can I help you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes you can," you smirked back at him, grabbing his phone and tossing it to the side, leaning forwards and pressing your chest on his. Your lips found his, and your eyes fluttered shut. His arms found their way around you, pulling you even closer to him. Twitter was forgotten, and you were back in Harry's focus.

Liam: "Baby, I gotta finish this song," Liam chuckled, pushing your hand away from his thigh again. "But LiLi," you pouted, kneeling next to him on the couch like a child who needed their parent's attention. "I'm lonely and you've been working all day..." you said softly, walking your fingers up his thigh, getting closer to his area. "(Y/N)," he groaned, as you palmed him through his jeans with a playful smirk on your lips. "You know you'd rather do this than work..." Liam looked at you letting out a sigh. "God you're right," he huffed, putting the papers on the table and picking you up with your legs around his waist, making your way upstairs.

Niall: Niall had decided to cook you dinner that night, but that meant he was preoccupied. Today, you were just so needy, and although you didn't like it, you knew it would pass. But until it did, you needed Niall, and you needed him now. Sneaking into the kitchen, you saw him with his back to the door, working on chopping some vegetables. You smiled softly to yourself, coming up behind him and snaking your arms around his waist. "Hey princess..." he chuckled, keeping his eyes on the food. "Hi," you giggled, tightening your grip. "Baby I gotta cook," he chuckled, settling the knife down, looking over his shoulder. "Screw eating, I want you." Niall smirked down at you. "Then what are we waiting for...?" It wasn't long before dinner was completely forgotten.

Zayn: Hunched over the table, he was reading the lyrics for the new song yet again, trying to get his solo down. Quiet melodies flowed easily out of his mouth as he tapped his hand to the beat. You walked in, sighing. He had been working on it since early this morning and still hadn't taken a break. "Zayn you promised you'd take a break," you sighed, walking in and sitting next to him. "Babe I know but I gotta get this down..." he replied. Shaking your head, you pulled the papers away and replaced their spot on his lap. "Maybe this will help distract you from all that..." you smirked softly, leaning in and pressing your lips firmly onto his. He instantly relaxed into the back of the couch, slowly putting his arms around you. Work was out of his mind for the rest of the day, thanks to you.

Louis: He sighed reading through the nasty tweets directed at him. You watched from the doorway, your arms crossed as an idea popped into your head that might help distract him from the negativity. So sneaking into the bathroom, you found one of Louis' favorite pair of lace underwear on you, and slipped them on, tossing your hair around a little bit before walking back into the room where he was still moping. "Louis," you cooed, walking slowly up to him in a sensual way. "Babe, I told you I'm f-" He stopped mid-sentence as his eyes landed on your stunning figure, his phone almost dropping to the floor. "What is this..?" he asked quietly standing up. "I figured you needed a distraction from all the negativity. So here... no one else gets this but you... so c'mon baby... Who cares what they say, you're all mine."