He's A Police Officer

Niall:
You see through your rearview mirror as the male officer is striding towards your car. You quickly check your hair and makeup just as he taps on your window. You roll it down.
"Can I help you officer?" you ask. You make sure to use your breasts to your advantage. You flutter your lashes innocently. There is no way you can afford to get a ticket. If it meant flirting with a cop, you'll do it.
"License and registration, please," he asks. You go into the glove compartment, slightly rolling your eyes as he hadn't taken the bait. You hand it to him. "Hold on a moment please, m'am." When he walks away you let out a groan and press your forehead to the steering wheel. You were screwed. The officer returned shortly.
"Miss. (Y/N) do you know exactly how fast you were going?"
"No I don't officer..." you squint in the dark to see his badge. "Officer Horan." You liked the way his name slipped from your lips. You also liked his distinct Irish accent.
"Well you were going way over the speed limit. I'm afraid I'll have to give you a ticket." You groan to yourself, but take the ticket without question. "Shame, too. I hate writing tickets for cute girls." Your head shoots up to catch his wink.
"Officer?" you ask, cautiously. "Do you really have to give me this ticket? I promise I won't do it again." You pout your lips in a final attempt.
"Sorry, sweetheart." Damn it. "Like I said, you're cute, but I also like to keep my job. Drive safe now." Officer Horan walks away and you roll back up your window.
Looking down, you smile to yourself, seeing as he didn't really fill out the ticket. All he wrote was his number on the bottom.

Louis
Louis' eyes flutter open, only to squint because of the blinding hospital lights. As his eyes adjusted, he feels a pain in his shoulder and a weight on his opposite arm. Looking over, he sees you fast asleep next to him cuddling his arm. Looking at his other arm, he sees his arm in a cast and sling. What the hell happened? He feels you moving as you wake up.
"Louis," you mutter. Upon seeing his eyes, you wrap your arms around his neck in a hug. "Thank the lord."
"Baby," Louis groans, voice hoarse. "What happened? Why am I in here?" You immediately sit up and go to pour him a glass of water.
"You were shot at a jewelry heist. They got you in the shoulder and the arm," you say, handing him the water. He takes it, but notices how you don't look at him. "Doctors had to put you through surgery and you've been in the hospital for two days to recover." You take the glass from him, but Louis grabs your wrist before you can move away.
"What's wrong? Why won't you look at me?" You bite your lip, hesitating to look up at him.
"I was scared you weren't going to make it. You lost a lot of blood," your voice turns into a whisper. His hand moves up to your cheek and gently strokes it. "I thought I was going to lose you."
"A few bullets aren't going to stop me, baby. It's going to take a lot more than that to take me away from you. You don't have to be scared; I'm right here, right here." You place your hand over his and let out a few tears. Louis wipes them away and continues to caress your face.

Zayn
"I don't like this, Zayn," you say, watching as he picked up different shirts. "I don't like how they're putting you in such a dangerous position."
"It's not up to me, darling," he sighs. He doesn't like it as much as you to be going undercover with the new drug gang uprising. You know about Zayn's involvement with drugs in his teen years before he joined the police force. You were a reason why he decided to get clean and become a police officer. However, you were always worried something might trigger him to relapse.
"I can't help, but worry. What if something happens?" you gnaw on the bottom of your lip and train your eyes on your feet. Zayn drops the shirt he was holding and comes over to gently grab your shoulders.
"You trust me right?" he asks. You nod. Of course you trusted Zayn. "Then let me do my job, darling."
"I trust you to do your job, Zayn, but this new gang seems really dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt and you'll be around drugs again and..." you trail off and Zayn's eyes widen as he realizes the real reason why you were worried.
"Baby, what happened in my past is my past. I promised you I was done with all that shit," he speaks gently, rubbing his hands up and down your arms in a comforting way.
"I know, I know. I'm sorry," you apologize. Zayn leans down and kisses your forehead.
"I'll be fine, I promise."

Harry:
"Do you want me to get you some more tea?" Harry grunts in response, not looking up from his paperwork. You sigh and take his mug anyway to go refill it.
Lately Harry has been swamped with a few cases. He's been working long hours, most of the time bringing his work home and continuing to work through the night. Even on his days off he's working. Occasionally he even pulls all nighters, living off of tea and different energy drinks to keep himself awake. It was worrying you how little rest he got even though he insisted he was fine.
As you go back to his office, you hear his snores. Peaking your head inside, you see Harry's passed out at his desk, pencil still in one hand and papers in another.
Placing the mug down, you go over and shake him gently. You feel bad for waking him up, but he was going to wake up sore if you let him sleep in the chair all night.
"Baby, come on let's go to bed," you whisper gently in his ear.
"Mmm...no...I gotta get this case done. I'm almost there." Despite his words he slowly gets up, and with your help, goes to your bedroom. Harry collapses on the bed, completely passed out. Luckily he was only in sweatpants and all you had to do was pull the covers over the two of you.
You cuddle next to him and feel his arm slowly wrap around your waist. You push the curls out of his face as he whispers a small 'thank you' before falling back to sleep.

Liam:
Liam rushed to his home when he got the call that there was a robbery. Although he was breaking protocol of what to do and he can hear his partner, Niall, calling his name, all he can think of is you; alone with a stranger in the house. He unlocked the door and burst inside, gun raised.
His ear catches noise upstairs and he doesn't think twice before bolting up the steps. Bursting into the bedroom, he sees a man yanking you out from under the bed.
"Police! Step away from her and put your hands up!" The man struggles in his pocket and Liam catches sight of a knife. "I'm warning you! This is your last chance!" As the man brings the knife out, Liam doesn't think and the next thing he knows the man is lying on the ground clutching his hip in pain.
Kicking away the knife, Liam bent down and handcuffed the man. Behind him Niall comes up and takes the man away, already having arrested the man's partner. Liam took off his hat and bent down to where you cowered on the floor.
"Baby." At the sound of his voice, you jump into his arms and the tears start flowing down your face. "Shh...it's okay (Y/N). I'm here now. I got him. Niall and I got them."
"I was so scared, Li. I've never been more scared before." Liam could feel you trembling in his arms as he held you tighter. Liam tried to hide that he was also shaken up. It would've killed him if he hadn't come in time and those men had done something to you. At the thought he pulled you even tighter, whispering comforting words in your ear.