Your Easter.

Zayn: You had been dating Zayn for a couple of years so he thought it would be nice if he proposed to you in the most loving way buy buying you a huge egg with a gorgeous ring with a 'Will you marry me?' message on the front and of course you said yes and he greeted you with a loving kiss.

Louis: You hadn't seen Louis in months because of tour so you weren't expecting any mail as it was Sunday so when there was a knock at the door you were surprised because when you opened the door to a huge human size egg you circled the large egg when there was a crack in the side you broke the egg and out jumped Louis showering you in kisses.

Liam: (you and Liam are really close friends) You were in your hometown doing an egg hurt with all the children from the local foster home after two hours of egg finding Liam got all the children together and thought it would be nice to have you own Easter egg hunt all the children hid the eggs and Liam shouted you over as soon as all the children had hid them, Liam told you to go find them on each egg there were a letter you had to unscrambled them when you finished you gasped and ran to Liam and gave him a kiss with you answer. 'WILL YOU BE MINE?'

Niall: You never really celebrated Easter when you were growing up because your parents thought it wasn't really a holiday so Niall was really shocked when he heard this so he went out and brought you a load of eggs and explain everything about Easter he knew about like what people belive (jesus) and you just cuddled up on the sofa watching tv and eating all your eggs and you couldnt wait til next year for more eggs.

Harry: Harry loved Easter because it was the only other time of when you let your inner child take over your body Harry thought it was so cute and to make it more cuter he bought you an egg egg with your name on the front and a bunny costume. ;)