One of the other boys thinks your hot.

Louis: It was clear since the first day that Louis had introduced you to the other boys, that Zayn was also interested in you. You weren't sure what to think of it, so you just ignored it until one day the boys were all over at your place for a movie night and you were sitting next to Zayn on the couch with Louis resting his head against your knees. You and Zayn were talking throughout the entire movie and at the end, Louis finally spoke up. "Okay Malik! Eyes off my girl, and lips shut around her, no speaking unless I approve of what you have to say first!"

Niall: You had a boyfriend, Louis had a girlfriend, but that did not stop Louis from very publicly letting everyone know that you were hot. Whenever you went to the beach or pool with the boys and showed off your bikini, Louis made sure to whistle at you, making you blush. Eventually it got to Niall and he had a talk with Louis, it did no good because no matter what anyone said, Louis wanted everyone to know just how lucky Niall was to have a hot girlfriend like you.

Zayn: Everyone knew that you were a sucker for Irish accents and Niall used that to his advantage. With you being Zayn's girlfriend he knew he had to not go for you, but who said he couldn't have a little fun while doing it? Whenever you asked a question to the room, Niall would be sure to answer it, especially if it was a bit sexual. Zayn didn't mind, it was actually quite amusing for him as well, smiling at you and knowing you were fighting the urge to ignore Niall's accent and know that you were winning.

Harry: Zayn was very mysterious in the way he was around you. Always smirking at you, laughing at all your jokes, you knew he thought you were hot, but he knew you were with Harry. "Stop smirking at me Malik! You know I have a boyfriend, who is also your band mate!" He shrugged his shoulders with a grin on his face. "And you know I have a girlfriend who is also one of your best friends! I'm not trying anything with you, (YN), just looking!" You sighed and smiled at him. "As long as we've got that covered, I'm off to dinner with Harry!"

Liam: Liam shook his head at his band mate. "Eyes off of (YN), Styles!" Harry's eyes were locked on the screen where you were at the premiere of a movie with some of your friends in a very revealing dress. "She's one of the hottest actresses out there, why can't I look?" Liam stood in front of Harry. "I don't care if she's one of the hottest actresses in the world right now, she's my girl, so eyes off!" Harry smirked at Liam's retreating figure and looked back at the screen where you still were. "Hot!" he muttered under his breath.