Stretch marks

To anyone who has stretch marks wether it's on their tummy or thighs where ever they are they are beautiful just like yourself and I'll let you all into a little secret I have them too.

Harry: They're your biggest insecurity, and to you, your biggest flaw. For months you'd hide your stomach from Harry, shying away from his touch or growing anxious when changing just one room away from him. It was a fear of yours to have him see your ugly stretch marks. One night, while you were in bed cuddling with Harry, his warm fingers trailed up your shirt, swirling circles on your skin. You immediately panicked, but he noticed this and simply smiled . He then leaned down and kissed your exposed stomach repeatedly, whispering sweet nothings lightly in between his soft assault, tickling your skin.

Zayn: "I like them," he commented, tracing his finger along the small lines on your hip with a smile. You looked into your boyfriend's hazel-like eyes, offering a funny look. "Why? They're repulsive," you spoke, pressing your lips together in a thin line. He just grinned wider, his eyes finally meeting yours as he shook his head. "Babe, everyone has them. We're only human. I love them oh so much because it's the little things I love about you, and I think you should love them too. Besides, they represent how much of a woman you are, which I love even more." He smirked, pressing a peck to your smiling lips.

Liam: Once you hit puberty, the first thing that came in rapidly were your breasts. Along with them came stretch marks; only a few lines sprawled out on the edges of them. It was never a big deal for you until you began dating Liam, the pressure to be perfect almost crushing you. "Look, [Y/N], I know that you feel that because we're dating you need to be flawless, but you don't. I think you're perfect the way you are, flaws and all." You looked away shyly, Liam's finger bringing your gaze back by your chin. "Besides, it hurts when my girlfriend won't let me see her sexy body because of a few white lines."

Louis: For a tiny girl, you sure had quite the bum. But it had come with a seemingly small price: stretch marks. You hated the way they stood out against your tan complexion. Most of the guys that you dated would make you feel so insecure about those few natural light lines sprinkled out, but Louis thought different; he didn't care about their presence and would simply dismiss them altogether. To him, they were one of the many little things that made up his brilliant girlfriend, feeling that they were nothing more than a tiny part of your body, a beautiful one that defined a large part of who you were.

Niall: For as long as you could remember your thighs has shiny thin lines stretched across them, despite your desperate attempts to erase them. You attempted creams and diets to remove your insecurity, but nothing worked. Eventually you stopped wearing shorts and skirts and dresses, too embarrassed and ashamed. When you met Niall, you felt more than insecure about your stretch marks, but he fell deeply in love with every part of you. At night he'd run his long, slim fingers over them in a soothing motion whilst laying in bed and would softly murmur words like beautiful and perfect into your ear.