"Y..Yea babe." Jazz squeaked.

With that Prowl dropped his fist and released his grip and stood up, waiting for Jazz.

Jazz slowly sat up as he rubbed his throat, catching his breath.

"Ow, babe. Ya ain't gotta hurt meh like dat." Jazz groaned.

He looked up and winced under his lover's harsh gaze.

"Get up."

Jazz obeyed and quickly got up, not wanting to displease his mate anymore. Prowl slowly made his way back over to us with Jazz by his side.

Many humans think that seeing femmes or mechs beating on their mates is an abusive relationship, but after a few weeks of staying on base, you'll realize that this is just their way of showing how much they love each other.

Do not be alarmed if you see Chromia beating the crap out of Ironhide. It's not abusive. It's called Tough Love.

"I'm sorry Prowler." Jazz whined. "Ah did it ta protect Bee. Plus Ah didn't even kiss him." He said, pulling the taller man into a tight hug.

"Take them off, before I break them off." Prowl threatened.

Jazz quickly let him go and backed away.

"Why didn't ya help meh?!"

"Hey man, whatever happened between you two is your problem. Not mine." Sunstreaker said, pointing at the couple.

"Yeah, man. You did it not me."

"...Oh yeah? Me shoving ma foot down ya throat is about ta be another problem." Jazz growled, inching towards the twins.

"Can you guys just like...stop fighting?" I mumbled.

"You're right Liz. I will apologize." Sunstreaker said, with a sly smirk.

Something's up.

He then turned to Jazz with an innocent look.

"I'm so sorry........Jazzy."

"Um..."

"THE FRAG YOU JUST SAY?!?!"

"I was only kidding just...WAIT PROWL I WAS ONLY KIDDING!" Sunstreaker shrieked, as he ran from a now enraged Prowl.

"You idiot! Why would you even say Jazzy.....oh slag."

"BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD!" Prowl roared.

"Wait Pro...I SAID IT ON ACCIDENT! IT WAS A FRAGGING ACCIDENT!"

"And I'm the idiot.......AH!"

The three of us watched as Prowl pursued the twins, shouting all kinds of threats and curses at them.

Oh yeah...I forgot. You are not allowed to call Jazz, 'Jazzy' unless you have a death wish. Prowl will not allow it. You say it....and well....that's your funeral.
Prowl only allows me and Annabelle to say Jazzy. Just us. No one else, but himself and us two.

Cause me and Bells are special...I guess.

Why?

Oh, I'd be happy to tell you why. He made the nickname and he wants to keep the nickname to himself.

He's mine ya hear?!

Prowl's exact words.

Also, Jazz won't be too happy about you calling Prowl 'Prowler'.

"As much I want to see the twins have their afts handed to them, I gotta stop Prowler. He could do some real damage. An I don't want the Hatchet chewin ma head off about it." Jazz groaned, before running over to his mate. "Babe wait! It was an accident!"