Memories of Tania 2

Start from the beginning

Arkans: "Me too, they made us laugh!"

I took the lead and the corridor turned to the west and then the corridors, vast and high, turned to the north.

CLICK

Reflex!

A harrow fell on me and I barely avoided it thanks to Raptor's reflexes! If I had been human, I would have died!..

the trap quickly reappears

I said, "Go to the right of the trigger slab!"

They were counting on me to help them this time.

Then the path went up to the west and stairs were in sight. A bridge crossed an acid river with something in it.

I passed the bridge that was wormed and then the place where I held him dropped and fell down.

A beast with tentacles and eyes at the end of them braided into an aggressive column trying to catch me but my wings prevented me from falling fatally.

The other 3 followed me walking exactly where I pointed them.

Then we saw a corridor of stones, like a machis grout and as soon as they had passed, 2 large harrows cut off all retreat.

In the hallway, an armoured safe. It took Sibile to hook the mechanism.

We rested a little and Sibile woke up. "Ah, I'm still alive... Thank you. Arkans"

Zothrax: "It was Tania who brought you back from the dead..."

Sibile: "Thank you Tania. I'm sorry about before, but where's Montaron?"

We were all looking down... "How did this happen?"

Arkans: "Poisoned darts....He didn't suffer...we miss his jokes" and she collapsed with grief.

Sibile opened the chest and potions were in it with some gold coins.

We took the path again as best we could and arrived at an intersection. As soon as we approached, the ground began to collapse at the left door and then there was a door in front of it: "Hurry RIGHT"

And we all jumped to the right to see the floor collapse into an abyss.

Then we saw a grid with a lever behind it.

The grid had to be hooked to lower the lever.

We were on a stone platform and slowly, but probably the platform would have gone into the wall and in 20 minutes we would have fallen into the abyss.

"Quick, Sibile, the hook!"

It was shaking and if I forced it I risked breaking the mechanism to free us.

She broke her second last hook in the lock.

Wait, I spit on the lock to lubricate it and rust the mechanism.

Sibile saw the hole getting closer and closer, his shoes only fitting on a parapet without a guardrail.

"Concentrate, concentrate!"

CLICK,

The gate rose and we had access to the lever.

It was lowered and the heavy stone door slid, giving us access to the inside.

After following several corridors, we came back to the same place.

We were getting hungry.

There was a metal door.

"Be careful, there's a trap!"

We looked over our heads to see a huge beam bristling with spikes ready to impale us if we crossed the iron door. Next to it, an alcove with some stones, a dagger and 2-3 potions. Then hidden behind a coffin in an alcove, a passage where you had to crawl.

I had trouble getting through, but I succeeded.

THE one stone with sliding circles and totems on it. There was a statue of a bear, wolf, fox and snake. The totems had to be put back in place.

I didn't know the legends of the country but maybe Sibile or the other 2 did....

Arkans remembered the order in which the deities appeared...

Try: "Snake, bear, fox, fox and wolf."

A spiral staircase opened at ns feet giving us access to a large room at the bottom with platforms.

A horrible troll with a burning club was guarding a gate.

with a stone on a pedestal

The Tear of God! 

We ran into the guard who was more resistant than I thought

My claws were slipping on his skin as hard as steel.

We hit but he endured the blows and he gave me a terrible kick that sent me against the rock wall but I cushioned myself with my legs and, like a spring, I bounced back, my mouth wide open and I spat my venom in his mouth when he screamed with rage.

He screamed in pain and with a common blow between me, Sibile and Zothrax, he was pushed into the abyss.

The cave collapsed except for the gate and suddenly we were like on the outside,

Above the clouds, the sun sweeping over us.

The portal led nowhere, only from the base of the luminous circle to a circle on the rock. We were going in circles.

So I took the sphere and a treasure that appeared underneath.

I had the tear of God, the gate generator and they had the treasure with scrolls, Ruby pieces; daggers, bows and protective bracelets.

"Don't you want anything? Tania?"

"NAN, the portal is all, we share what you sell to the guild and then I leave..."

Are you leaving???

"Yes, I have a mission to accomplish but we're still friends, okay?"

We kissed and prayed for Montaron.

Then I flew away without saying: "Arkans, you're right, I'm too wild for Aurora, take care of her. Here's a feather you'll give him. "

Then I got out of my torpor and found myself in Georgy's bed.

How long I've been studying.

Oh shit, her panties on my head... I look ridiculous like this....