People in the room started shedding tears.

Then I continued with the other world.

"A magnificent world on the surface, unpolluted but of barbaric brutality. Absence of values, references or magic is a scourge to crush the strong and the weak. But there were good souls and that's when I met my beautiful wrist strap. My beloved wife.

We got married two weeks ago in Las Vegas in a church with Elvis OH YEAH!"

laughing in the room.

Prosecutor: "I see, finally, we understood, so you live like us. You have values and no one has forced you to do so... Good, very good......

-sigh-, have a glass of water and then continue:

Ivan, if I may use the familiar form......

We see that you are doing everything possible to integrate yourself, but here we are the people of America and not an ethnic group. Some are afraid of dragons and want to lock you in a zoo.

You have the floor to explain it your way. Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you.

Just as you didn't choose the face you have, it's the same for me, but if you had to identify me, consider us as a people like the pygmies but in a big way.

We share the same air, the same land and the same intelligence but we are called survivalists, Indians with our culture and I, well, I have the same beliefs as you and my wife worships her ancestors like you Chinese.

We are a better adapted hunting people than you are for our environment.

Let's say we have the camping kit... you tents, we have our wings. You have knives and we have our claws and we steal...

"Thank you" by interrupting me, says the prosecutor.

"Another question: You come from another world. Dragons have arrived... your family I suppose... and 3 others and also fugitives at sea...

In the event of a conflict with the other world, which would involve a war, what will you do?"

I: "I am a soldier and my role is to serve my country and defend its interests. Besides, this world IS THE HONEY!" I have a uniform and I'm proud to wear it."

Prosecutor: "What will your family do now?"

I: "We have a farm and a ranch where we raise cattle mainly for food and we work in theme parks occasionally to please children and our fans. We also have bank accounts and stock market investments to be economically independent. They already knew how to manage their assets in the other world and finance is the same on both sides. Except that everything here is faster with the Internet."

Prosecutor: "Thank you Ivan, you can take your place."

"Mrs. Argentrix, a question, if you had to choose, here or in the other world?"

Argentrix: "I will follow my man everywhere! But I prefer this world! People are more civilized, everything is better and you are kind to us! No one has tried to kill us yet... Thank you Americans..."

the audience applauds my wife.

"Um...Ma'am, if you have children, what are you going to do?"

"Request maternity leave?????"

HAHAHAHAHAHA......

Prosecutor. I think you're going to tell me to send them to school etc..... I'm done with you.

He continued with Higgins who made his report and secret report on me and I had no idea how freaked out I was.

It hurt my heart to hear the raw truth but I had to endure...