The dracosire says, "Guards! Stop him!"

The guardian dragons laughed in his face: "And where are you going to put it? On your back? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The other little dragons made fun of the dracosires ruined by the war.

Too rotten and accustomed to being served, they had become like big fat lizards unable to help themselves.

Their stomachs began to rumble and they fought among themselves in a pitiful spectacle for a few victuals that some jealously guarded.

The servants had deliberately looted the reserves to see how their ex-masters had become pathetic.

Some cried, others went mad or crawled into the dirty earth, rubbish and food waste. Most of them were too big to fly.

Then shortly afterwards, caravans of refugees fleeing the war. As soon as they saw the draconsire, they took stones and threw them under the protection of silver and copper dragons. Chromatic dragons joined people in their hatred of drama.

They were ALL looted without exception and were parked in a hole from which they could not get out, too big.

Those who could still fly fled and waited their turn to pass through the gate gathered for a forced passage.

Tents were erected and for once people no longer made any distinction of race or class. Humans and dragons became friends, if not more so, and hybrids, living in hiding, appeared. They marched in provocation before the dracosires who had to settle for a stump of bread or a jug of water that a good soul still deigned to give them.

Sinistrar went down into a secret room and activated old runes

and he started a disintegrator, according to Isaac's information and he poured powdered gems and saw that the discovery was working! An infinite source of mana!

He activated his large observatory and a sliding dome with stones and gems curved the sun's rays and the ray struck a kind of translucent stone screen that came to life and like a TV, one could see from the sky the position of the troops.

He adjusted some gems and the enemies appeared in red.

"ALL OF THIS!....... I've killed a lot of people for so little..."

Isaac:" The Japanese are used to Tsunamis... their equipment is adapted..."

In blue we could see the dragons equipped with a manacom for communication in the crisis centre.

Sinistrar: "There are many of them and their equipment... Oh all these blue spots surrounded... prisoners.... There are many of them......

My entire army... from the north.

Isaac: "Make a strategic withdrawal. "

Sinistrar: "And if we use atomics as you say, I can make some of them"

Isaac: "By the time they are built, they will be here, you will be captured and sealed for all eternity or you will have to do the puppet for their emperor. The ultimate humiliation. You are still a symbol. If you don't fall, the others will keep hope. But my senses tell me that this alliance is not normal and the symbols on the flag represent a former emperor demon with several tails.

If you are captured, you and the dracosires may face a fate worse than death.

Why attack you, you?? That's the question.

They could have conquered barbaric and resourceful lands.

I think the target are the golden dragons themselves."

Sinistrar dripped sweat on his scales.

Then, looking at Isaac:

"Everything is coming together... we're not dealing with a normal attack... It's brutal, and it's oriented. This is ethnic cleansing!

They want to eradicate us!

And who wants us dead?

The only one that comes to mind: TIAMAT? The goddess of darkness? But she's not a coward! She can't afford it.

A demon lord then! A titan??

Isaac: "It's not Ivan, he's a demonlord but not a demon... but the multi-tailed thing... Wait, there's a legend under there.

Yes, there was an old demon that made Japan tremble and the legend says that he fled a samurai armed with a spear or a magic katana produced with the sacrifice of his fiancée or daughter but I don't know anymore but he pushed him back into the ocean and he was sealed. but he could not be killed or finished because if he collapsed, all of Japan would sink with him. so he was kept prisoner.

It was only a myth but if it were true...it would have been awakened by the mana that is circulating again on earth and the portals....

Yes, it fits.

MAJESTY, YOU MUST SURVIVE AT ALL COSTS! Even humiliated, even mutilated. Don't let yourself or the other draconians get caught.

LEAVE!

It's your heart they want or your liver, but do you know what happens to a soul eaten by a demon? She's becoming a demon too!"

Sinistrar cried.

"What can I do?? I'm out of ideas!

Yes, storms and delay them!

He then took a golden orb from his arsenal and activated the sphere:

"Gold dragons, half and hybrid, silver dragons and others, and also you dracosires cowards, this is your emperor speaking to you.

The danger we face is much more serious than we thought.

A modern army from overseas, finally from one side, is attacking us and they want our land, our resources but above all our skin and soul.

This is no longer a war or a battle

My children, this is ethnic cleansing. Dragons in general are targeted for their heart, their crystal for their blood. They want YOU!

The small and humble risk nothing but as soon as you have a little power, a fate worse than death awaits you

We're going to enter the resistance. Our US allies will help us through this ordeal and reclaim what was taken from us! but not now.

Our only objective is to SURVIVE.

You alive, we can rebuild everything.

But when we die, we will disappear and so will our culture.

I know that the system imposed seemed unfair but remember that no one ever starved to death in our empire again. It was our pride that even the poorest had the right to care, shelter and food.

Look at me, I don't have any treasure rooms. My treasure was you, the people.

Run away, hide under the ferrous mountains and volcanoes or take the portal and help the Americans who will soon go to war with them! I myself will activate the portal and go with the volunteers."

Sinistrar cried and forgot to cut off communication.

Isaac, I want to die! But I can't!

If I launch the atomics, they'll retaliate, won't they?"

Isaac: "Yes, certainly, and they will target cities and villages to break morale. It's a military strategy."

Oh, the comm stayed on.

"Excuse me, but survive!" and he cut off communication.

The news went like a wildfire and Majestia and the other countries sent diplomatic delegations to invaders to hope to continue living in peace.

Peace was signed in exchange for the capture of all the golden dragons. Obviously those who received the message did not wait for their rest and they all fled to the portal