"No, poor child... Come into Uncle Skig's arms..." it was the opposite, but the intention counted.

"Are you travelling with the lady?"

Me "Tania!"

"Thank you Tania for taking care of the poor Aurora. Come into my office, we'll have tea together and it'll be more discreet."

Skig jumped off his counter and signaled to us to follow him.

We went down a few stairs and went into a corridor with many rooms separated by thick canvases but letting the air pass through by lace patterns. The windows overlooked the sea delta and the beach. It was much cooler and carpets hanging from the ceiling connected by a rope and the rope to a water wheel served as ventilation.

Now I understand why the ceilings are high, it was to hang carpets that chase away hot air.

Skig jumped on a stool and took a teapot and served the three of us some tea and then served himself.

"Orangette? Sugar?"

He served us candy made from lokum, a kind of gel and sugar marzipan.

A DELICE.

My hands and head were heavily hidden by sails and my "Burka" fell to my legs and tail.

I was giant here and Skig could fit in the palm of my "Hand" let's say I could swallow it all at once without even chewing a little.....

Zothrax: "Voila Tania is, how can we say, an intelligent creature, a kind of Raptor endowed with a spirit, a kind of dragon or a lizard woman, very marked. But she hides her appearance..."

Skig:" I see but before you get prejudiced, Tania, could you touch the globe here? This will make it possible to create an identification valid throughout the kingdom. Of course, everything here is confidential. I as one of the guild masters can manually force the globe to give you an identification in case the globe doesn't work but I can't influence the statistics which are only indicative

Aurore then placed his hands on the globe and a light appeared and symbols were reflected on a parchment leaf.

Dawn:

Breed: Human

Origin: Zantar

Skills (Particularities) :

Apprentice Mage level 3

Warrior (w"specialty"): 3

Title :

Dragon Pupil

Class: E

Skig: "Well, you have a promising future, Aurora. Ah, you have the blessing of a dragon... wonderful. Welcome to the guild. You can join a team of the same level and you can already go hunting.

Your turn, Tania. I am on the phone with you because you have taken little Aurora under your protection and you have freed her from an infernal yoke.

You can put your hands on the globe.

I put my hands on the globe, which instantly began to shine so brightly that surrounding fabrics began to smoke.

Then a reflection appeared on a parchment leaf:

Tania:

Breed: ex - Human / Now Dragon Deinonychus Queen

Origin: Earth (Overseas)

Skills (Particularities) :

Mage level 12

Warrior (specialty): 80