Higgins: "I was waiting for you to react! You're an official soldier and I expect you to fix the situation... before we intervene.!"

I was proud for the first time to wear a uniform. I called men and asked them to come and not to make any provocation. I explained to them that they were dragons lords and that they were kings in their country of origin.

A welcome buffet is cheaper than hospital fees.

Me: "Honey (Argentrix), take care of your parents with Auronne and I have to deal with an emergency situation.

I cast spells of shield, strength and protection against blows and aura reinforcement and especially a spell of protection against fear.

In front of the cave stood 3 Great dragons, 1 gold and 2 silver and at their feet, elven servants and a caravan of merchants.

My men, about fifteen of them, were protected by bulletproof armour. 2 tanks flanked them left and right.

We blocked the way to the 3 dragons who looked at me with threat.

I:" Hello, Dracosires Lords! Welcome to Earth and the empire of the United States of America.

A welcome buffet awaits you and I suppose the trip has been exhausting and you want to rest a little before you are asked questions and officials come to you."

Kaastro: "Hahahaha, but you're a dragon? And these humans are your servants? But I feel terrible forces in you, shadow forces! Are you the demon Lord Ivan?"

I: "My lords, here I am neither a lord demon nor a shadow dragon. I am simply a soldier in the service of his nation.

A simple advice: Don't use your powers. The mana doesn't recharge here. Every time you spend mana, you'll get closer to your end.

This world is a mana desert and I am the last dragon in the world. The only source is actually..."

It felt like a cold shower to the three lords!They were suddenly less arrogant and panicked just at the thought that their plans for invasion and reign over a new world were collapsing and that their future was in jeopardy.

Then I turned to the caravan's chief gnome. It was very small, as tall as three apples and the size of a garden gnome."

Mr. Bazaar, (what a strange name), you are very bold to come here. But I would like to welcome you. Are you with the dragons?"

Bazaar: "No, actually I come as a representative of the Merchant Guild and I officially come here to establish trade relations with your country or your world."

Me: "Go to the camp and my superiors will take over and I'm sure your future here will be great"

The caravan set off following the relieved soldiers that the meeting would be non-violent. Higgins found me and congratulated me on my diplomatic skills...

Nevertheless, I had to stay at the camp with Argentrix to watch the 3 dragons that would pose a threat. Parents and my future stepfather being considered an inferior threat.

The dracosires, however, spoke with Goldur who obviously got angry at them but kept calm so as not to panic the humans.

A draconian anger between dragons almost always ends in a fight and a ritualized pugilat but with significant collateral effects on the environment.----------

Secretary of Defense:" So, Commander Higgins, how are our two little protégés?"

Higgins "Ivan is proud to defend his new homeland and has played his role as a soldier as expected of him. I think he would be an excellent member of our army and he didn't defend the other dragons.

He defended his land. The other dragons, even more powerful, fear it. That's excellent. Her friend is also moving in the same direction but she is more attached to the family.

The female would have to settle here with her family and they would have offspring in turn. As soon as they have completed their military training and are given each of the responsibilities, they will be given the necessary conditions to start a family.

If other worlds open portals and imagine that they are stronger militarily, we can imagine the worst. Our world as we knew it could disappear. "

Secretary: "Any news from the expedition? "

Higgins: "Alas, yes, it is a disaster.7 members survived and underwent horrible irreversible mutations. Only 3 of them kept all their reason. 50 dead and the rest transformed into Jurassic animals....

The 3 survivors were captured by the Imperial Army and rescued and treated. They are free but in semi-freedom. They have been transformed into Velociraptors and have been recognized as dragons and must undergo training as vassals of the draconian empire.

They will be the leaders of the territory they have claimed."

Secretary: "So it's still a success!"

Higgins: "Yes and no, our technology may go to them and as they are dragons, will they keep their loyalty as US soldiers? Only time will tell.

For now, the rocket is sealed and the weapons are locked. AO sends us images and information from them but as it is in the Middle Ages in their country, the information is very slow to reach.

What we know is that they survived an anger of the emperor who took pity on them and that they analyze the risks on their side as we do.

I now think that this is becoming a political problem and a problem of negotiations between our peoples. We have technologies that they don't know about, but they too have different technologies from ours.

The emperor was aware of the existence of black stars and therefore knew what a black hole was and the dangers they represent. They have much deeper knowledge than we thought and we must not underestimate them."

Secretary: "Perfect, continue the Ivan program!"

Higgins: "Good!" And he closed the video session with his computer and stared at the mountains where you could see a thin purple thread crossing the sky.Suddenly, a soldier broke into Higgins' office:"Commander, the Indian priestess has been kidnapped or has left. We think it was Russians who did it!"

MERDE (Shit) shouted Higgins! We didn't plan this! The Russians will move the gate.

He rang his officers and said, "We must bring her back at all costs, otherwise kill her! The future of the United States depends on it!"