Aaarrgh, you're mean! It's like when I was impaled by an arrow hook!

Argentrix: "And you survived? "

Major health care!

my wounds close up but she gives me a tail punch that tears my arm off! and sent me rolling, blowing up rocks, trees and blowing up the beach!

"Shit, my beautiful beach!"

While limping, she didn't waste any time and cut my neck with her claws. The explosive plates were triggered to prevent the armor from penetrating.

Argentrix: Strength

She bit me on my neck and so did I, but my sharp teeth cut in her neck and she was forced to let go.

She was greeted by a sharp wing blow on the non-demoted side and made a deep cut from which ribs could be seen!

She was bleeding heavily!

Me, too, at the neck but less than her

Argentrix: Minor care Minor care Minor care

Me: Fireball!

I made a big hole in her wing and she started crying in pain

It was a sham!

She jumped on me and threw a magic missile at me at close range in the chest.

My flesh exploded and I slumped to my side, my breath cut off.

Argentrix:" You fight well for a dragon with a 7-year-old mind but you see, my dragon mother is a half a gold dragon! and resistant monsters like you, she taught me how to fight. You're really one to cook and frankly I'm sorry to have to finish you off. I would have wanted to be your friend in other circumstances because you have a good heart even if you are a Lord demon!

Tss, don't move, you're finished! I saw that your magic is exhausted and that you no longer have any health points, you lost too much blood.

One last word...?"

I:" Argentrix, have mercy on the children, take me as a sacrifice in their place, even if I am alive! And also: your blood tastes like flower and honey! Killed by such a beautiful female dragon is an honor for me. I don't blame you for beating me, but do you want to be my friend, even for a moment?"

Argentrix" Of course!! I hope to see you in a better world"

I "Let's make this world a better place"

Argentrix: "I'm sorry!"

She gave me a kiss and blew the ice on me, "Killing" me on the spot!

Argentrix says "I will keep these scars in memory of you, my Ivan! "

Then, collapsed, she collapsed with grief and sadness, crying all her heart out.

Under my ice bell, I smiled and was 100% convinced to help poor Argentrix!

She staggered and went towards the wall of force that should have been extinguished!

She turned around and saw me standing behind her!

I said, "Close your eyes!"

Intense lightning blast!

KKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

she had her legs in the water and was struck by lightning!

She was paralyzed by the shock, smoke coming out of her mouth.

His fate of True Courage allowed her one or other action by staggering instead of dying on the spot.

With her heart stopped, she started a major treatment, but this did not revive a heart in fibrillation. She needs atropine!