Hissa dropped her cutlery and straightened up:

"Today, Paul fell and had a bad fall. He was taken to the temple in the other village to be treated, but he will not be seen again any time soon, as his injuries are serious.

Last night, Sam was also seriously injured in an accident. Then I will be your only teacher in the morning and I ask you to be extremely careful! And this until the chief returns from the neighbouring village.

We hang out in the classroom and Louise, the Kajit asked me "Brother Ivan, why would Hissa lie to us like that?"

Emilie:" I'm sure he's dead and he's not hurt."

Arthur: "I know he's already dead! And Sam's dead too. It wasn't an accident. The Teachers killed them! Hissa is new here and I don't think she's involved, but she's a teacher, an adult. I don't think she's an enemy, but Sam insisted a lot not to trust adults."

Me: "If we don't escape from this orphanage, one of us will be killed again!"

Arthur "You too, Ivan, although you live outside and know how to defend yourself, you are one of us now and you risk losing your life."

Tom, always snacking:" And how do you plan to get through the guards without an adult?"

Arthur, "When I arrived here, Paul was nailing a floor to an underground tunnel that led behind the palisade, unattended by the guards."

Louise, Emilie, Tom, Tom, Arthur, Sophie, I will protect you!

Too bad I'll never see Sam again.

Come the evening of the eve of the full moon.

I wasn't asleep and I was watching. Arthur got up to go and do his business and across the hall from the dormitory I saw Hissa, armed with a stick or a sword?

With my infrared vision, I saw a wooden sword, I think, and it follows Arthur.

Why is she doing this? She wants to kill Arthur???

He's in danger! He's in danger! I have to warn him.

I closed the door of the dormitory and blocked the door with the chair. Then, no, I cast a closing spell and the door was sealed.

Then I looked through the door through the peephole (a hole the size of a small fist) and fell face to face with Hissa's eye:

"Ivan, you're not in bed!?????, Let me in."

whispering, "No, Hissa, you'll wake the others... No, tomorrow!"

Hissa was naked, probably coming out of the bath:

"Ivan, you know, right?

Then she turned around and continued in the dark.

The next morning, we were in class and waiting for Hissa.

"Arthur, you know you were followed by Hissa last night, right?"

Arthur:" What? Is that true?"

Me: "Last night, I saw Hissa following you and she had a wooden sword made by Paul, her training sword at the guard. She looked serious, serious and scary at the same time."

Tom: "Yes, I've seen her train with Paul in the backyard with the sword. It doesn't look like it, but Hissa is a top-level warrior."

Arthur: "Hissa knows that we know that adults kill us or kidnap us for ransom or money.

Paul must have been killed for money. We thought we were safe as long as they had diamonds, but you're right, Ivan, we have to get out of here while we're still alive!