I:" No! The era of demons and unicorns must end!

I'm sick of humans and I'd like to have female dragons and be cuddled! "

Zaaar: "But you are the lord demon! The most powerful being"

I: "Stop Zaaar, in the world where I come from, empires and nations have overpowering armies and unimaginable weapons.

Here, we throw stones at each other and fight with the sword and peace is easily achieved when the opponents are too tired to lift their swords.

In my world, you push a button and electronic golems explode everything" but, even with supreme weapons, one day a defeated soldier tells the king of winners:

"If we don't get you with our guns, we'll get you through sex"!

And countries were invaded without a single shotgun or sword..."

Zaaar: "I can see better, you're a thousand times right!"

Me: I rest a little and when it gets better, I'll make plans for new infernal war machines and start my destructive harem.

My plan was simple and effective: To have lots of dragon children and to make them rule their territory, humans their slaves.

During my 5 years in prison, I was busy learning what Ténébrion had learned and it was quite a lot about armament. He, being crazy about military technology

----------------

The tower cleared, a national mourning was decreed and my statues destroyed or remelted.

One or two of them were kept but next to a stele accusing me of killing a hundred people, humans, half and other magical creatures and especially the Kingslayer.

A trial was declared in the public square accusing me of murder and madness.

We apologized to the Ivan before, but we condemned the Ivan from the underworld.

For them, I died and my body came back from the underworld under Ivan the terrible.

Despite the protests, Robin was accused of treason, insanity and complicity for freeing me. When he had done absolutely nothing.

He was sentenced to death. They had learned nothing.

Will was torn. The bodies of the 2 unicorns Magestia and Azura were brought to 2 pyres, and next to them they also put on a Sylvie pyres.

Then Will shouted north: "Why did we do this? IVAN??? YOU WERE OUR BROTHER! IT WAS YOUR KINGDOM. WE WERE PREPARING IT FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BETTER! WHY DID YOU KILL MY SISTER? WHY KILLED Sylvie??????"

"And you, Robin, why did you disobey? We told you he was sick and treatment was in progress! We were supposed to make him forget his fight! But you did it. Now it's the drama and we can never go back!

I don't recognize you anymore! You're 12 years old but tell that to the 100 bereaved families!

If you are executed, you will be released from this burden of guilt."

"NONNN, Will"

"It's called MAJESTY OR SIRE and I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU THE WORD!"

"Monster! Yvan was cured and he called you for help for 5 years. He released himself out of anger and you added a new layer of cold while he was crying. You killed him, and you're worse than Felicius. You're worth less than Profius! And you Axula! Why, you, a unicorn didn't intervene? Were you afraid for your crown? It's ugly a crown on a horn. Look at you, you're full of black spots! Monster " Monster