Cold lips

He looks down and chuckles. I was doing well at first with taking lead and all that, but now I'm embarrassed.

"I'll give you this, just go, don't think about it too much, nothing complex." I take a moment of laughter on this awkward moment. But I could tell he wouldn't want to laugh about this for the rest of night, so I took it to a now serious note. (Which lets be honest, this is ridiculous)

I begin by taking hold of it with one hand and begin. I give light strokes, up and down, he watched me, he hardened a little more. After a few strokes, I positioned myself to him, I was hesitant but I wanted to do this. Sounds low, but I want to do this.

"Close your eyes" I said. He did so, along with resting his head back. I started off, kissing small areas around, I heard his breathing. I then take my way up. I myself, felt uncomfortable, but I took it to gut and continued.

Before going, I made sure to lick my lips, and letting the cool air hit them before it touched him. I begin.
His breath hitches and soon, he opens his eyes and watches me. He takes his hand, finds my hair, knots his fingers into it gently and guides me to the rhythm.
"Baby, you're so good at this." he whispers. I noticed his breathing bringing in quick tempo, and so I brought myself up and stopped.
"So good." he whispered.
I didn't say anything, I simply pulled him back down into a lying position, straddled his waist, naked, and he watched intrigued.
"I am going to ride you. I want your gaze at me, all of me." His eyes widened and he nodded slowly, not breaking eye contact with me. I shift myself and find my position to his. He rested his hands on my thighs and did his doing by keeping my state.
The irregular sensation of feeling him inside me, was getting to pleasurable. I started slow, keeping my hands rested on his thighs behind my straddle. I kept the pace to begin with slow.
"Faster," he whispered
"Please."
I then rested my hands on the bed, placed behind me, and went faster, deeper. With every thrust, every exaggerated friction, his urge to flip me over looked more and more obvious.
His hands found my hips, with one tightened grip, he enhanced the pace and kept it at that. I wanted to let him have it, and I made sure he knew that.

But right now, he looked so vulnerable. So needed and that I knew my love... he wanted to feel loved. Fighting the urge to face his fears, he placed his right hand on the side of my head
"Look at me, Natalie"
"Yeah baby"
"Look at me"
We locked eyes and those few moments together. Melting in eachothers gaze, every part of our bodies touched. I could see his sadness, his excitement, his fears, his lust and his his love all over those green emerald eyes, those parted lips. I saw you. And you look beautiful.

The closer we got to climax, the closer our bodies mended together.
"Tell me to cum"
"Harry-"
"Do it, tell me to cum for you Natalie, please... I want to hear you say it"
"Cum for me Harry, cum my love"

Both his hands gripped tighter and tighter while I reached close to climax, I felt him near his peak and as my walls tighten, I feel my senses float out of my body and my eyes begin to shut

"Look at me! Look look, let me see you-"
I manage to lock eyes with those green emeralds of his. He moans with his mouth slightly opened as he climaxes and melts into me. I follow while my face manages to read every love language this boy has plastered on his eyes, his lips, and his face.

Both lost in each other's touch, and senses. All of this feels unreal.

This grips he had when he climaxed now turned into a gentle grip and soon just a rest on my hips. My thighs clenched and my legs shaking, I rest all of my body weight on him. He reacts hesitant at first by taking his hands off my body and not knowing what to do right away but slowly his hands find way to my hands and he's first rests them, then I feel the caresses and the fingers twiddling lightly on my back.

I lay there on his chest hearing his heart thumping and nothing but our breathing and his heart beat in my ear fills the silence in the air. A few seconds go by and now we're both cuddling softly against each other's body. This time Harry manages to let out a few hums,

"What's that?"
"What's what?"
"Your humming?"
"...it's nothing, I'm just happy"

I life my head up and rest my chin on his chest, only to make sure I had his gaze at mine

"You're happy?" I whisper with a small smile meeting at the corner of my lips as my eyes light up

"Yeah" he responds as if he's talking to newborn baby
"I knew there was something about you... your eyes, the way they look the way you read me"

I can't believe he just said that! It's almost as if he's been aware of this all this time and I didn't even know!

"The way you look at me, I can't help but forget who I am, and why I'm so addicted to you. Every since-.... every since I met you. You say so much when you don't say anything at all."

His eyes lit up as my eyes widen back at him and his words

"Harry-?"
"Shhh...it's okay. I'm aware of what I'm telling you, and I mean it when I say it... I'm addicted to you. All of you-"

He says and immediately he finds a way at my waist and flips me over and now my view of him is on top.

He chuckles at the sudden change of position and leans down to kiss me lightly.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moans with his lips shut and pressed against mine. He moves slightly, with our lips still touching but just enough for him to speak against it and he whisper
"Your lips are so cold and soft. *kiss* so full *kiss* so beautiful *kiss*
"mmmmmmmm you drive me wild" he says as he takes his lips onto my neck

"Hahaha Harry, what are you doing to me"
"I'm still making love to you, this isn't over"

Woah! Making lo- did he just?!?!
My face immediately made it obvious that I could not believe what he had just said and before I could manage to hide it-

"I want to make love to you..... it's the only way I want to have you"

"Have me then, my love.... *I lean up to place my hand on his chin to have our eyes meet again and I whisper*
"Have all of me right now my love"

"Fuck." He whispers as his lips meet mine and he draws me back onto the bed where I am now pinned down by his legs and arms holding me down.

"My turn to have some fun with you....." he says with the slyest curve on his lips as he lightly down on his bottom lip and he grabs my arms and holds them above my head, keeping me locked and unable to move easy.

"You are my wonderland" he whisper against my ear.

~Round Two~