How embarrassing

I look over to the side and place the pile in front of me. I look at the clothes and observe it. He gave me a pair of dark sweat pants, a white thin t-shirt that was pretty big but it was probably because it would be easier for me to put my arms through. But...oh no, I can't put my bra on, and there's no way in hell will I ever let Harry Styles put my bra on and see me bare. I guess I'll just figure out a way for him to not see my chest through his large shirt. I look under the shirt and I smirk. He left me a pair of boxer shorts. I hold it up and shake my head with a smile

"Very funny harry"

I say to myself.

I inhale in and prepare for the challenge of putting on my own clothes. I try not to move my broken arms so much because obviously, they are broken. I bend over and try my best to put the boxer shorts under my feet. Who knew that this would be such a struggle. Out of nowhere, I heard the knob of the door and I freeze. I look from the bottom and I see his feet just standing there and I hear no words from his lips ar first.

"Oh.My.God....wow"

He whispers the last word to himself

"Harry, Get out!!"

I say embarrassed and terrified.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't see you!" he says and I see him cupping his eyes but I also hear a small chuckle from his lips and he immediately turns and closes the door.

"Well that was just perfect."

I whisper rolling my eyes. Hopefully he really didn't see anything. Who am I kidding of course he did.

After that terrible moment, I was finally able to get the boxer shorts in and honestly, it was comfortable and breezy. I could get used to this.

I grab the t-shirt and carefully put it on me. It took me 5 minutes but I still did it on my own. The hardest one of all, the sweats. It took me a total of 8-10 minutes to stop, wait for the pain to leave, then try again and repeat the whole process.

•••

I was officially dressed and I looked in the mirror. I looked ok, except for the fact that I had no bra on. I looked over and slowly reached for the healing cream. When I saw the healing cream I was gobsmacked, I couldn't believe it! Harry got me the most high quality expensive healing cream in England! My mum says that her roommate had one when she was in college, and when my mum broke her foot, she let her borrow the cream so she used a little bit, a week later, her foot was back in shape!

I still cannot believe he's letting me use some of this. I open the cap and pour a little in my hand! it was dark brown and it smelled weird but that's what makes it so special. First, I lift my shirt slowly with my broken arms and I place some on my rib, right away I felt it sink right into my flesh and I rubbed it lightly to heat it up and work faster. When I was done I looked and I noticed that I couldn't put the lotion with the cast on my foot and arms so maybe if I ask Harry, he might do it for me.