I Want You

He stands there at my gaze. I continue to not take my eyes off of his. It's complete silence as we share our secrets with only our eyes. I know what he wants & he knows what I want as well. He gently tugs at his bottom lip and lets out a small smirk. he is hovered over me and I see nothing but a small light tinting on his emerald green eyes. The rest remains a silhouette of a beautiful figure. A really well sculptured creature. His broad shoulders were perfectly placed out. His whole pectoral section was propped out in a man-like way. His chizzled yet silky jawline, that hair, so full and soft looking, as if God took the longest time making it perfection. I admire him.

It was dark and the only light that was in the room was the light from the full moon outside. Like I've mentioned we were alone. Just him and I. His breathing was soft and his eyes started to lower down as well as his chin slowly creating a curved outward motion. He was looking at my figure, admiring it from his view. So we were I guess, admiring each other. I look down at his chest and it begins to heave slowly up and down. A little faster than before. I then Notice something arise on my side. It was his hand, he lightly placed his cold fingers against the swoop of my neck. He hovered over my body looked down at me still. I was bare.
Kind of cold. I didn't know what would happen next. But he did. He leaned down and slowly yet passionately went for my lips.

It was such slow movement, that I could actually taste his lips. It tasted sweet, it was soft, it was gentil. I can't lie but I loved every moment of that slow touch. Suddenly I felt my head forcefully but steadily go down all the way against the bed. He started to passionately kiss my lips. This time with more life in it. The faster we went, the louder our breaths were coming in and out. We kissed each other like we've needed it after so long. We kissed in need, we wanted it. After that he grips my bare waist and flips us over. I am now hovering over him. We were both in nothing but our bottom undergarments. Chest to chest, we continued the process. He kissed, tugged and bit my lips gently. I did the same in return.

He placed his large hands on my pectoral (chest) sides and slowly traveled his hands downward. He was at my rib area, then my waist and finally when he reach my hips, he placed and gripped his large hands onto my bum firmly and pressed it against his firm friend still remaining under his trousers. He kissed and mumbled to me at the same time.
"Urgh god your figure is so perfect" he said in between kisses. I smiled in the kiss. He brought his lips to my neck and continued show his love. I closed my eyes and enjoyed everything. I wasn't so nervous and I was actually excited myself, in a different kind of way if you understand my point of view.