Dinner

"Oh goodness, I forgot to introduce you to my son. Natalie, this Harry I'm pretty sure you two know each other, I heard you both attend the same school, same grade!" she says and Harry immediately smirks.

"Natalie" with one nod he says low and slow with that nasty twitch plastered on his lips. God I despise him.

"Hi harry." I whisper looking down, and no eye contact what so ever. He reaches his hand out but I don't want to greet him.

"I promise I don't bite."

No, but you punch, kick, slap, and do all just to hurt me. I politely reach out and shake his hand. As he grabs my hand, he gives it a tight squeeze at first but then tighten harder. I clench my lips from the pain still not looking at him. "Well, lets get to eating, I'm hungry, you?" Mother says with joy.

Anne nods and Harry keeps his gaze on me. "Actually, I'm..not that hungry" I say looking down. "Well at least grab a little" mom says. I look over at the corner of my eyes and Harry's face looks so concentrated. "Alright."

Slowly, I walk to the kitchen.

"May I, Ms. Brooks?" Harry asks and I pause.

"Of course darling, help yourself." I roll my eyes and continue to the kitchen. I grab my plate and begin on the salad. I hear his footsteps and it felt like my heart was going to thump out of my chest. I turn and bump into him. Our bodies remain attached as he grabs my waist. I don't look at him.

I try to free myself but he grips on my waist really hard, I silently wince.

"So.. did you recover from the meet up today, hmmm" he says through clenched teeth "No...ouch, stop" I whisper.

"What was that, I didn't hear you?" He says as he bites his lip and squeezes my waist even harder making me groan in pain.

"Urgh please stop it." I whisper a bit louder, he begins to lift me up by my waist, as I reach his level, he whispers a single word that terrified the hell out of me. He brings his lips to my ear and whispers softly, "Never."

He drops me down to the ground and all of my salad splatters everywhere. I sit there in shock that he is in my house and he's doing all of these things, he will not get away with it.

"Now what's all that going on in there?!" mom yells from across the room. She didn't seemed pleased at all. "What happened?"

"Natalie was a bit clumsy and dropped it," harry says chuckling

"Oh, come on Natalie!" Mother sighs. "I'm sorry! I'll clean it up." I'm on my knees picking up the pieces of lettuce off the floor. Our mothers go back into the dining room and Harry just stands there thinking of another way to torture me.

"Natalie, Natalie. Always so clumsy, always so dumb.. Get up." he says a bit angrily. He lifts me up off the ground and grips onto my arms tightly.

"Please..just leave me alone" I whisper. "Can't handle it Brooks?" Harry says and then finally lets go. I take a look at arms, it's all bruised and red all over from the other times he's left marks there. I began to cry quietly as I wiped my tears and then I picked up my lettuce. ignoring him and not saying another word. He just stood there.

Once again I felt his eyes burning into my presence and his breathing was a little heavier than usual. Finally I cleaned it all up, and threw my unbroken plate into the sink.

I simply scoot beside him and he purposely rams his shoulder into me, after all the beating I got today this afternoon and this evening right now, I was just simply too weak as he rammed his heavy self against me, I ran into the counter beside me and luckily with the little strength I had, I was able to hold on. His expression was so serious and he didn't look angry nor sad. I couldn't read his expression as I glance at him once. "You're not going to eat?" He says strangely sounding concerned. I just simply look down and shake my head. I walk forward and he grabs my arms "Why?-"
"I don't want to eat anymore."

"Why!"

"Because I've lost my appetite!" I yell with clenched teeth, and for the very first time, I looked into his eyes.