Again

We walk to Nialls front door and I grab the keys under the matt. We all step in. Harry takes Niall upstairs while I take a seat on the small couch in his living room. I sit down and take a look around, it's nice and cozy, it's also filled with things from Ireland, he must miss it there.

I sit down and wait for Harry to return, I hope he understands my point from what I said earlier. I listen closely and I hear his footsteps walking down the stairs and I wait for him to meet me in the living room.

I feel his presence right behind me.

I sit still and he takes a moment to speak, or shall I say whisper.

"Ready to go?" He whispers behind me

"Yes." I say with simplicity and we both walk towards the door.

"Is he alright?"

"Oh yea, he's fine. sound asleep"

"Good"

We head out, step into the car and sit down.

"Next stop. Your house" he says and I give a small nod.

He turns on the car and drives off.

The car ride was pretty quiet. Not to mention awkward. it took about 30 minutes to get to my house which wasn't that bad. The car ride was silent throughout the entire time. Finally, he turns the curb and there it was. He parks right into the drive way and turns off the car. He sits there awkwardly and looks at me.

"Look, it was great seeing you again after a little while. You looked absolutely gorgeous tonight. really had me gob-smacked." he says looking into my eyes and I immediately looked down and smirk.

"Thank you harry. And sure. it was pretty good seeing you too I guess. and you looked very handsome tonight if I may say...well I have to go its very late and my mum will be home early. So.. bye Harry"

I say and I face my body towards the car door but he gently grabs my arm and holds onto it.

"W- wait... Uhm... " he speaks. I know what he wants to do.

"Uh, can I at least walk you to your door?" He whispers

"I guess.."

We step out of the car and walk towards my door. I unlock the door knob and turn to give Harry a goodbye.

"Well, thank you for the drive, I really apprecia-" I was finishing but as soon as I turn to face him his lips lock with mine. He pulls my body close his and continues to kiss but I immediately remove.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I whisper quietly so no one outside could hear.

"I'm sorry, I just miss you and love you so much!, I've been aching to taste those lips, kiss your neck, inhale you incredible fragrance." He says and slowly kisses me again. I tried to stop.

(Vote)