Awkwardness

I was watching tv like my life depended on it. There was really nothing to do. I couldn't move my arms because they both broke, couldn't shift to the side because my rib was broken. couldn't move at all because I was either bruised or injured badly so I just watched the weather news on channel 3. Since I over slept, I guess it was the only thing I could do other than stare outside for hours, since I did that this morning, and the weather was just dull, I figured it would be best to watch television. I receive a knock on the door and in comes Ms. Hughes

"Natalie, hello!"

She says this time saying my name. I'm glad she did, I don't feel as though 'Ms.Brooks' pertains to me. Just not used to it.

"Hello Ms. Hughes, is it time for me to go?"

She nods with a smile and I whisper 'thank goodness' as we both laugh. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. She turns around to open the door. Probably Mr. Smith. I wait for a few seconds until I see him...

My heart beats immediately just by glancing quickly at him. It's nothing too bad, I mean I always feel that way when I see him. Just himself that makes me so scared as well as nervous. He walks in and my eyes grow wide too. He looks at me with a serious face and he looks the same as usual. Dark jeans, simple black flannel unbuttoned 2 buttons down, his long hair settling at his shoulders, with boots on, and a watch.

"Your boyfriend is here to pick you up" she says smiling

"Shes not my girlfriend" He says seriously. And Ms. Hughes just smiles "Oh ok, well then, Natalie you're free to go" she says as another lady walks in with a wheelchair to help me leave without trouble.

Mr. Smith walks in to say goodbye.

"Oh good Mr.smith you're here!" Ms.hughes says giving him a gloat. He must be some kind of eye candy at this place.

"Yes, is there anything I could do?" He asks nicely

"Yes, would you mind placing Natalie on her wheel chair please, I don't want to drop her or trip."

She says in concern but before he even answers, Harry walks right in between them and walks up next to me, he puts one hand around my back gently and the other under my legs. I was so surprised and scared but mostly surprised as to why he would do that.

They all stare in awe as he simply picks me up and walks me across the room and swiftly places me in the seat. I'm speechless.

"Well that was fast wasn't it!" Ms.hughes jokes

"I wouldn't want to mess with him Ms.Brooks"

Mr.Smith says as they all laugh and Harry just gives him an angry glance.

"Well, have a wonderful day Ms.Brooks and see you next month for check up."

I nod and smile. Harry rolls me out quickly and finally we are out. I wonder how these weeks will end up. Oh Goodness.

•••••

Harry had his car parked in the entrance and he opened my door and just stood there looking at me. I simply looked down waiting for him to put me in. He sighed and finally after a long time of just standing there, he put me in the passengers seat sternly. Shut the door firmly, then put the wheel chair back inside to return.

He entered and sat in without making a sound. Worst of all, there was no music on, so it was incredibly silent. I look like an idiot with two wraps around my arms. But I can tell why it's awkward, because he's the one who made me like this.. Oh well It was my punishment. Not.