Legs

I lie there plastered and naked on the floor. The feeling the warm rug was comforting and soft. He sits propped on his knees and watches me. His breathing is so heated and I feel a burning sensation in my groin. I know we just did it but he makes me crave more. I watch him and he does the same in return. Not taking his eyes off of mine, he places his hands on my hips and leaves trails of cold flesh on my sides, he hooks his fingers up the back of my knees and props them up. his gaze is so serious, so dark, so want.

He leans in and oddly, plants a small kiss on each knee.
"Harry, they'll be here soon"
"Shh" he speaks.
"Close your eyes" he whispers rubbing circles against my ankles. I do as I'm told and he begins. He takes his fingers and begins by bringing them back up again, finding my knees.
"I would prefer this view a whole lot better." Giving me no warn, he gently aparts my legs and leaves my in awe as my eyes remain closed.
"So beautiful" he whispers.
His hands begin to trail around my inner thighs. while rubbing circles close to my sex, he leaves angel kisses as he takes his way down south, leaving me in plead.
"Harry please"
"Please what?"
"Please just.. please Harry"
I say out of breath and out of patience, I cannot believe I'm actually doing this. As he continues to bring his lips lower and lower to my heat, I feel a grin beneath his lips, oh he's good at this!
A little too good actually. Finally, he reaches down there and looks up at me and all his humor is gone. What is he going to do?
"Harry what are you going to do?"
"I told you to close your eyes"
Crap.
I sigh in frustration and lie my head back down. I can feel him, I know he's close with contact. By surprise, he begins. A sudden gasp escapes my mouth and now I'm lingering in a whirl of pleasure as he explores my sex with his tongue. Whirling around, sucking and tasting. I moan in response to his powerful choices in action and he groans back his hoarse croaky voice. The sound of pleasure and anger. He brings his contact closer and tempo faster, forcing me to spring my eyes wide opened.
"Harry" I manage to speak. This time, he goes slow and deep, causing me to hit close. Immediately, he grips onto each thigh and holds onto it firmly. I was so close.
"C'mon baby, I want to hear you" he hisses. My thoughts everywhere, no control in anything, he has me locked and I cannot. Though my ears stay propped to the sudden noise that abrupt from outside. I was able to hear even when my eyes remain blank, alarmed and nervous. Harry continues while my sensual thoughts slowly fade away.
This very moment my subconscious is yelling at me, holding up a caution sign with bold letters in warn. I look down at Harry, grip onto his hair and pull him up to face me. With some of my strength, I quickly got his attention and he groaned in pain and sharp dark emerald eyes lock with mine.
"They're here." I simply whispered Within a split second, eyes widen, pupils squint inwards
"Dammit." he swears through gritted teeth. He has my hand, lifts me up and gestures me to run.
"Go, hurry! I'll stay and keep company"
he says as he gives me a quick kiss.
I spin on my heel and before running-
"Harry?"
"What is it Natalie?"
he responds aggravated, probably because we've been interrupted again.
"Wash your mouth. Don't want mom and Anne to catch my scent." I speak shyly, he smirks.
"But I like it" rolling my eyes along with a shy grin, I turn and run upstairs.

I was quite nervous to go see mom. What will she say? will she notice something? will she be upset about something? I can't fathom the thought, but all that's really bugging me right now is interruptions and I know he's upset.