I hate school

Before I went to bed, I did what I always did. I prayed. Mom says he's always there to listen, to help even though I'm going through rough times. He understands. "Dear god. Please help me with all of my conflicts. I'm not happy. Please, help.. can't do it on my own.. I can't." Those were my final words before rest.

*****6am*****

I stick my hand out of the covers and reach for the snooze, but as always, I can never seem to find it. Groaning in irritation, I lift my head up and aim my hand for the clock. Finally it shut off and I itch my eyes to wake. I look out the window. Yes, It's a rainy day.

I went to the bathroom. After pampering myself, I head back. Luckily it was a rainy day because I could use a hoodie as an accuse for anything. I head to my drawers and grab a pair of denim jeans, classic black converse, a white t-shirt, my old Chicago university hand me down hoodie, and my hair in a low bun.

I head to the bathroom and put on my daily cover up makeup, deodorant, and mascara. I then added lip balm with perfume and there, done. I grab my bag and head down stairs. Mom was home for the day so she said I could take her car but Gabi said she would take me. I grab a bagel and orange juice this time because let's be honest, I was starving since I didn't eat last night and I was stranded in the woods for who knows how many hours.

"Are you sure you don't want to take the car sweet heart?"

"Gabi will take me"

"Alright then," she says smiling

"I'll be running some errands, so you'll know what I'm doing if I'm not here, ok?"

"Got it." I check my phone and I see a text from Gabi

G: I'm here.

N: be right out.

I hug my mom goodbye and head out the door "Love you" She yells

"Love you too" I walk towards the car door, she smiles. "Hey" I say

"Whats up?" She says as we both hug each other.

"Good, how was the appointment?" "Not good, I won't be able to bring you back home. I'm going to be visiting the doctor for about 2 weeks to get my health back into place, so after that I'll be able to take you, ok?"

"No worries, I hope you get well soon man."

"Thanks Nat!" She says and from there on, we head to school.

The front building of hell, we have arrived. 1st period wasn't really a class. It was a period where I deliver office slips to different students in classrooms, Office Aide. I really like it because I get to stay by myself for one whole period, well not counting the people and the embarrassment of walking into classes but other than that it was all swell.

After a few slips that I delivered I had one more left, then 20 minutes to myself. The counselor hands me the last slip and I don't know why but the Lord must be testing me. My eyes grow wide and I sigh in annoyance.