Independent

He says with the most sincere tone and strangely, I liked it a lot. I opened my eyes slowly and look into his. He's looking right into mine and he doesn't look away once. No anger in his face, no horror, just concern and sincerity.

"Well, you do always say that I make things worse than it already is, so I guess this is what I get out of it in the end" I say quietly and gently still looking into his eyes. I tried, but I couldn't help myself. I felt a burning sensation hit me in the nose and I know that feeling. Suddenly I felt my eyes get glassy and my vision wasn't very clear. The water blurred my vision, but I could still somewhat see him. He looked horrified and sad. He then looks at my stomach and he places his hands on it. I wiped my eyes and watched him. His eyes were glistening as well and he looked at my body as if he saw an abandoned puppy sleeping on the side of the road.

He seemed so speechless and frozen, suddenly; I look down, I see his face, he looks angry and his expression is dark. He gets up and walks to the side drawer. He pulls out a wash cloth and he sets it on the bathtub, he goes back and gets a new block of dove soap and he sets it on top of the cloth. Without looking at me, he grabs a hair tie and grabs my

Hair and tied it in a high bun. he didn't do it exactly as a bun but it was pretty impressing for Harry.

He still hasn't said a word yet or looked at me. What's wrong? I'm usually the quiet one, I was very concerned. My thoughts washed out as he finally spoke.

"There's a cloth and soap on the side, I tied your hair so that you don't have to wash it tonight." He said still not looking at me and his voice was low and slow.

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion -

"I'll go get you some clothes, dont ask me for anything just help yourself" he says as he turns around and heads towards the door.

"But harry?...I can't do this on my own." I say still confused.

He pauses but doesn't turn around, he lifts his head up, sighs and says

"Yes you can" was his final words, he turns the knob on the door, walks out, and shuts it as if nothing happened. I stand there in shock and in complete confusion as to why he did that, didn't he insist on giving me a bath in the first place? I don't understand.

My thoughts were interrupted with Harry walking in and leaving me a little pile of clothes, all of them were his, including underwear and one more thing that I thought was generous of him. A healing creme.

"Thank you Harry" I say quietly as he just nods.

He closes the door.

I try to think of ways to strip down my clothes, but it was quite difficult.

After about 10 minutes I was able to get my undergarments off. I shift to the tub with my good foot and I sit on the side. If I went in I could have gotten hurt or It would be hard to get out, so I just cleaned myself with a soapy moist towelette. It was kind of weird how I was bare and I was just sitting on the side of the tub In Harry's bathroom in his house.

Later on, I started to get cold so I dipped the cloth in the hot water and I cleaned the soap out of my skin. I smelled like honey and vanilla. Good combo. I cleaned my face and then finally was able to head back to the mirror. I walked up to the mirror and this sounds odd but the view of myself actually scared me. For the first time in a while, I noticed myself. My bruises are healing. Since Harry hasn't beating me up for a few days now, my bruises have a chance to breath and heal.