Punishment

Once the release bell went off, a herd of students fill the hallways, and this by all means does not help my claustrophobia. I rush to grab my things and run out of the school as fast as I can. Thank goodness. Sadly, Gabi wasn't around, so I had to walk home again, luckily Harry was no where to be found. I put my head phones in and choose a song "mmm lets see, how about. 'O' by Coldplay" a soothing tune.

I whisper to myself as I click the song. "Oh, that's great one" A voice says from behind. I pause in my steps. I stand there praying to God that I was just hearing things. I simply turn around and died a little inside. It was real, it wasn't my own thought . There he was. Showing no emotion.

"Stopped right at the perfect place don't you think Natalie?" He says crossing his arms. I don't say a word, I stood there for a few more seconds, then hesitantly, I turn around and run as fast as I can, he follows. "You are making all of this worse Brooks" He yells behind as he snatches my backpack and immediately grabs my waist and pulls me hard, I land on the floor and my body aches in pain. I can no longer get up, he walks up to me and lifts me off the ground.

"This is for you disrespecting me you rude bitch" he yells in my face as he begins to slap me incredibly hard. I tried my best not to scream loudly, he places me against a fence behind me and begins to punch me without stopping. Slapping me like its my last beating. He then aims for my stomach "stop....please!" I say at the pit of weak and I'm unable to breath. My sight is beginning to fade and my face is bleeding heavily.

"Never" he yells out with anger once again in his voice. He continues for a very long time, not slowing down his pace at all.

**2 minutes later**

I was lying on the ground coughing out chunks and gulps of blood and my leg was numb and nose was cut opened. My face was now deformed and bruised up. And my stomach was now all lumped out and my guts felt as if they were all over the place. I needed help. Before I black out I see him approaching me and after that, was much of nothing in memory.

(Several hours later)