Morning

*Morning*

For some apparent reason, I woke up out of the blue. I slowly put the puzzle together and realized where I was and why I was naked, the sheets were all the way down at my feet instead of my body, which surprisingly I wasn't cold. In my room, It was quiet. There was a tinted blue color coming from outside on the corner of my window where the curtain did not cover. It was a dull windy day, as usual in England. Somehow I forgot about Harry and I thought he was asleep. I slowly move my head to my side where Harry was and I looked up to meet his face. I was incredibly surprised. I look up, I see him resting up on his elbow, his palm rested on his cheek and he has his gaze on me. He has a slight grin upon his lips and his breathing is at ease.

"Morning beautiful" he says with his deep husky voice.
"Good Morning Harry" I whisper with a smile.
"Are you cold?" He replies
"Surprisingly, no. Why aren't the sheets on me? Did I take them off?"
He immediately smirks.
"Actually.. I took the sheets off of you. Admiring you a bit" His voice goes even deeper.
"Ahh I see" I say with some sarcasm and a grin on me.
"Natalie?"
"Yes Harry?"
"Remember that day when Niall asked us if we ever.. You know, fucked"
"Oh, umh. Yes I do remember actually" I say with a bit of doubt in my tone. I wonder what he's going to say. Will he tell me that I was just another girl, that it wasn't good, that what we did last night didn't mean anything.
"Well, I just want to say to you that, what we did last-" I didn't let him finish.
"Oh Harry you don't need to say anything, I understand, it wasn't good enough, right? I apologies I mean, it was my first time and I'm new to this whole thing and --"

"No no no, that's not what I wanted to say. What I wanted to say is that what we did last, it wasn't anything close to fucking. I hate using that word but I'm serious. Last night was all love Natalie, Last night, I made love to you, I made love the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. You're absolutely beautiful, I can't believe that I'm actually living this moment, I get to lie down here, with you. I get to look into those beautiful olive colored, hazel brown eyes, that long and sweet smelling hair of yours, your incredible personality makes me fall more and more in love with you.

I hope you understand that for me, it was very important and I want you to know that you will never be replaced nor hurt because I won't let that happen. You are my favorite part of this world and you don't know how long I've been waiting to hear your incredible love noises, feel every inch of you, Get to kiss those lips, see that smile everyday. Makes me feel like the luckiest guy yet. So please here me out Natalie, last night was all love." He finished off looking deep into my eyes. My eyes we glistening with liquid, I tried my best not to let my tears fall down my cheek. I cannot believe he said that. Probably the most romantic thing he's said to me so far. I loved him very much. I don't know if I'm aloud to say that but it's true, it's how I feel.

(Vote)