Strip

As he walks down the dark hallway heading to my bedroom, I follow.
He looks so concentrated and silent, I try my best not to make a sound, maybe he won't realize that I'm following him. Like I mention every time, I spoke too soon. When he was about to turn the corner of the hallway, he immediately turns around, grabs my waist, and slams my back against the wall causing me to wince in pain.
"Ahhh" I speak under my breath
"Is there something you need?"
"No-no"
"So why are you following me?"
"I just, I just thought maybe I could go in and shower with you."
His eyes go dark, blazed with lust. He doesn't speak.
"I thought you wanted me to go with you, ouch" I whisper as he tightens his grip on my waist. He looks down at me with no words, he closes his eyes and his breath sharpens.
"Strip down" he says low
"What?"
"Don't make me repeat myself again, you heard me clearly, so do it." He says croakily through gritted teeth.
"But-" I couldn't even finish.

He removes one hand from my waist, places it on the swoop of my neck and begins to kiss me hard on my lips. He kissed me passionately and roughly and I didn't hesitate to stop. He then releases himself from me and takes one step back, leaving me kiss less and skeptical. He crosses his arms and stares at me.

I stand there and begin to strip, he continues to watch as I lift up my shirt, unbutton my pants, unhook and remove my undergarments and finally, I was done. He shows no reaction, all he continued to do was stare at me.
I wait for him to do something but instead, he didn't. I was so confused as to what just happened, he simply bends down to get my clothes, turns around, and walks off. I heard him close the door to my bedroom, I couldn't cope with his actions I'm still in awe. I walk to my bedroom but unfortunately the door was locked.

So I come to conclusion and think, I'm here, naked in my own house, I can't get my clothes because Harry locked my door so now I can't get access to anything, not even my mothers because her room is locked as well. I should've known it wasn't going to be easy and simple, there's always a catch to it. Well, looks like I'll be naked until Harry finishes his bathing. I head downstairs and try to make this whole thing not uncomfortable at all.

Obviously that didn't work, I had no other choice but instead finish what I hadn't started. And bare in mind that I wasn't visible to any neighbors, our house had high bushes and a fence around the perimeter of my house.

I grabbed the mop and began mopping some areas like the entrance and kitchen. Finished that, then adjusted some things in place in the house which didn't take long, finally I was done. That wasn't bad for a naked being. Yes, I know that sounds dumb but I'm stating the obvious. I had nothing else to do but sit. I walk towards the living room and sit on the floor, it would be just disgusting to sit on the couch so to make it a little more sanitizing, I sat on the floor with a bathroom rug that I found lurking, I grabbed a book that I hadn't finished reading in ages on the coffee table and started to read where I left off.

He took so long I wondered myself if he really was going to bathe. I sat there reading for a good while, flipped through a few pages until he would come back.
Finally after a few minutes flew by, he walked in and just laid down on the couch. I'm guessing he obviously noticed me, just didn't mind to say anything purposely. The smart person I was..or was trying to be, I decided to get up and head to my room. But before I left he called.

"Where are you going?"
"To get dressed"
"Why?"
"Because I need to..I'm pretty sure that's what a being does now a days. Our mothers will be here very soon" I said and he instigates my body slowly up and down occasionally biting the inside of his bottom lip.
"Come here"
"No"
"Come here."
"No, I'm going to get dressed up stairs"
he sat up and watched me as he crossed his arms and was itching to smirk, I don't know why.
"You already showered and you don't want your mum to hug you and smell something odd and utterly disgusting, now I'll be upstairs if you need anything" I turn around and head upstairs. I was mentally praying to the Man himself that he wouldn't follow. I again, stand corrected.

Suddenly, I feel his hands grip my bare waist and he turns me around. He lifts me up and I wrap myself around his torso. This honestly felt very uncomfortable for me but he didn't seem to mind. He takes his lips and devours my flesh, from my breasts to my neck and molded, sucked a bit and kissed against me, I wrap my arms around his neck and throw my head back as I feel his soft plumped lips against my cold skin, my body hair prickles up as his hands grope my back and he groans deeply against his throat causing me to moan in response. His sweet scent present upon me was just tingles in my spine, an intoxication in my lungs, a drug even. He leads me back and lies me on the living room floor where I was not too long ago.

This one is extra long and steamy.