"Goodbye"

"You know Natalie, I find it quite rude how you're in my house and I'm taking care of you and you're treating me like garbage and I'm trying to be nice" he says out of the blue and I was just gobsmacked. I didn't even know how to react to what he just said. Is he an really that shallow? He did all those things last night and yet he still has the nerve to call my actions rude. It hurt. I simply sat there for a second before got up, and began to walk towards the stairs, I walked up to my room and I grabbed all my things. I know that it was only two days of drama but I might as well end it now before it gets worse. I like Harry a lot and I don't want to feel more things for him if he doesn't care how I feel or goes to clubs and gets girls while he's with me. I think it's best if things go back to normal, llike 2 weeks ago, how I was being bullied by him, unloved, by myself in the halls without by best friend Sarah which I don't even know if she remembers me anymore. Even though it was worse than now, I had to do it, I have to leave this unhealthy aroma, I need to get out of here. And it will help me get over him.

•••

I fold all my clothes and pack my things, I put on a gray sweater, I don't know why but I love sweaters, a pair of skinny jeans and my black and white converse, I tie my hair up in a messy bun and there, I'm ready to go. I call for a cab in the city and got the news that he will be here in 10 minutes. I head downstairs along with my suitcase that Zayn brought for me. He still hasn't gotten up yet. But, when my suitcase started to make noise against the polished floor, he immediately got up and looked over at me.

"Wh-what are you doing" he asked quietly knowing what's going on.

"Look, I'm sorry for all the things that I've done to make you mad, I'm sorry for bothering you here in your own home and eating your food and sleeping on your bed. I apologies if I ever made you feel annoyed ok, and I promise after this day, we can go back to the old times... I'm sorry Harry, but don't worry, Im pretty sure I can stay home alone now that I can walk and move my hands and---" he interrupted.

"No, No, No! Please don't leave, I-I don't want you too. And don't you dare say that you bothered me! You made me spend the best moments yet! I don't want it to end! And why are you saying that! I was being the dick in this whole situation" he says and suddenly his voice crackled as he lowered his head.

"It's all my fault (sniffle) I'm the one the beat you up every single day for 3 years straight! I was such a monster! I mistreated you and called you such horrible things! Then I hurt you purposely and acted like I did nothing at all! I've been a prick and a liar! I deserved to be sleeping in the cold and dirt! not you! I love you too much to let you go! I always have Natalie! I used to be mean to you because I never knew how to express myself and now you probably know why.

Ever since I laid eyes on you! I never wanted to look away! You were the only person who has ever made me feel that way even still today! and mistreating you was the worst thing I have ever done to a girl! I have never harmed a girl and I don't know why I would harm you! And what always gets me wondering is why you don't you ever say something or tell someone! You always asked me to stop but if I never did then, I would never be able to look at you or say something to you and believe me when I say this Natalie--" he pauses and waits for my response. I don't answer at him, I keep my head down and I don't look up.

"If I can go back to the day that we met I would without hesitation.. Please Natalie... Please, don't go" he says with his silent tears present. I had no idea what my head was telling me to do but I felt my heart speak to me instead.

"I'm sorry Harry..." I whisper and he looks up at me as my head continues downward. Suddenly I here a car horn "beep beeeep". It was the cab man. "Who's that!" Harry says.

"That's.. my ride" I say as I grab my things and he stands there with his eye brows scrunched and eyes wide.

"Goodbye Harry." I say as I hug him and he hugs me back but his arms felt dead, his body was weak and I felt his heart pound through his chest.

"Thank you for letting me stay here in your home" I whisper. And pull away slowly from his embrace. I then looked in his eyes for the first time in a while, and hopefully it will be my last. His eyes were swollen and filled with tears, he looked so sad. But I couldn't do this, I have to be strong. I am not just another girl Harry got with, contrary, we never had done anything so I'm glad for that. I turn around and head the door. I turn the knob and look back one more time. He was standing there with his hands in the pockets of his dark gray sweats and he was silently crying.

"See you at school" I whisper and finally, I leave. when I close the door I heard him whisper.

"...I love you Natalie" and that's when it hit me. I took in a deep breath and hesitate. walked towards the car, a pain struck through my nose and I felt my eyes squint. 'No no Natalie you can't cry! he hurt you.. But he also showed love to you and you are going to to miss him very much.'

My conscious says to me. I wipe my glassy tears and do my best to not let them fall. I open the back door and sit in. "Where to ma'am?" The nice man says looking at me through the mirror.