Monster

I sigh and drop my shoulders down along with my head.

"...I kissed another girl.." I whispered and they all freeze then shake their heads in disappointment.

"Now that, is what I call, A Dick." Louis says and I keep my head down.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't take you back" Zayn says and it wasn't a lie. I can't believe I let something so perfect slip away, all because of my stupid jealousy.

"I have to go find her!" I say and they all shrug her shoulders

"Go home, she might be there" Liam says in consideration.

"No, she's not there, I am the only one who has the keys to the house." I say

"Maybe she's at her house." I say right away, I leave. My nerves were kicking in and I hope she's alright.

••••••

I drive all the way to her house which wasn't far. I got there and knocked on the door of her house, it was all dark and no one answered. Great, she's not here. Everywhere I passed, I kept my eyes pealed to see if she was around, in the park, on the sidewalk, or just sitting on the bench, but she was no where to be seen. I then decide to go back home. It was already late and it was freezing, crazy England weather! if she's not there then I have to go find her or call.

I arrive at my house and I parked my car and everything, as I'm walking towards the driveway, I see something, it looks like a body, uhhh! It's Natalie. I ran towards the front door and when I got there I stood there watching her. She was all curled up and she looked so swollen on her eyes, she looked cold and it just broke my heart to see her here shivering and trying to find warmth and she's sleeping on the floor filled with dirt, no girl deserves this. I should be the one on the floor suffering in this bloody cold weather, then, suddenly I feel my eyes glass up.

"I am such a Monster." I whisper to myself, I wipe away my smudged damp eyes and I open the door to the house, I go back to pick her up. Immediately as I get her, she tucks her face against my jacket, I tear up as I watch her find warmth, I immediately walk in and shut the door. I quietly take her upstairs and I lie her down on my bed. I change out of my clothes and I am only in my boxers, I lie down next to her and I try not to touch her because right now, not even I can stand myself.

I stare at her and her now cold and red cheeks are going back to it's regular white creamy shade, the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, the sound of her breathing slowly, letting me know that she is at ease. I slowly reached my hand out and began to caress her cheek, I went ever so delicately, suddenly I see her lips curve, She's smiling! I stop and whisper her name.

"Natalie? are you awake?" I whisper, but she didn't open her eyes and as soon as I let go, she stopped smiling. She's probably dreaming, How cute.

I smile to myself and I start again, I place my finger tips on her cheek and I caress it, her smile appears again and I admire and take in the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I wanted this to last but I didn't want to risk waking her up, so I let go and stayed on my side of the bed, I turned off the light and before I went to bed I gave her my honest feelings.

"I know I've never ever said this and I never thought I would say this now but, I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, and I still love you now. But..As each day goes by, I love you more and more and I never thought that was possible but I guess it is. I'm sorry Babe..(sigh) Im sorry." I say as I turn to the opposite and try not to cry and go to sleep. Yes I am an emotional man but, it's just how I feel.

I close my eyes and try to think of dull things. After about 10 minutes, I fell asleep.

(Later that night)

As I was resting, I heard shuffling and I thought it was my dream. Realizing that it wasn't, I shuffled a bit and then slowly opened my eyes, I look at the clock and it was about 4 am, I look to my side and my eyes grow wide, I noticed, she's not here. I get out of bed and I quietly walk to the guest room, the door was cracked opened a bit so I slowly peek in, I look in and I see her, she's slowly crawling into the sheets, she lies down and goes back to sleep. My heart drops in disappointment. I can't wait to see what the day will bring us.