Can't believe this

A slip for 'Harry Styles' and it was a period to be talked with the counselor. Sadly, it was my counselor. But get this, I had been assigned to help the counselor out with paper work in my last 20 minutes, so great.. I wonder what beating I'm going to get now.

I shiver in fear as I walk into his classroom which was French 3 honors. I didn't know Harry spoke French. I shyly walk in the middle of a lesson, which I hate.

The French teacher was talking as usual, and when she sees me, she greets me like usual "tres bien, tres bie-- ahh Bon jour Na-ta-lie!"

"Bon jour Madame Taymont, comment ale vous?"

"Tres bien et toi"

"bien" I say with a smile, I look over at the class, I look over at Harry, a smirk on his lips.

"So Na-ta-lie, is there anything I could help?" She says, I simply hand her the note, she smiles and pulls up her thin rectangular glasses that were dangling around her neck.

"uhh misoeur Héahh-hheee, Styles?" She says his name in a strange French way, pretty cool I guess.

"Oui!" He says as he gets up and walks over to us.

"Take your things my dear, you have to stay in the office for the rest of the period."

"Yes Ma'am"

"nah uh uh" she says shaking her head "Oh, I mean... oui Madame Taymont" he says and she smiles.

"There you go love." He grabs his things, the whole class chuckles and 'oo's' at him, he rolls his eyes and mumbles "Kids." As he walks towards us, he walks right by me not even letting me go outside first. I roll my eyes and follow him.

He begins to slow down waiting for me to catch up. We are alone, the halls are empty and silent. As I'm walking next to him, I feel his eyes intimidate once again.

"So, why am I leaving class?"

"I don't know." I say still concentrating on the hallway

"Well, aren't we being rude today." he says

"I'm sorry"

"No your not" I look down and I see his fists clenched. Luckily we arrived to the office but right when I was about to open the couselors door, he grabs my waist and slams me up against the wall.

"Ahh" I say under breath

"All this cockiness of yours will be dealt with after school. Got it?. now stop acting like an ass hole" he says in my ear loud enough so only I could hear.

I was already on the tip of my toes against the wall. I simply nod, but I don't look into his eyes. "Look at me." He says viciously, I look. He stiffens "Are you going to stop acting like a bitch from now on?" I just pause "Answer me."

"Yes" I whisper and nod while maintaining eye contact. He bit his lip and smirked. For the first time, I caught him looking at my lips while he bit his own "Good girl. If you weren't so rude, we wouldn't have this problem now would we?" He says. I frown and finally as the counselor calls his name, he releases me making me land pretty stiff on my own two feet.

He walks in before me, once again. He sits down across from Mrs. O'Brien, our counselor. I sit beside her and I begin by helping her with some paper work she has to handle "So Harry, we need to talk, I've decided to change your classes a bit since you told me that you wanted to change them, am I right?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I've changed most of it, and instead of having French 3 honors, you will be having this free period and help Natalie deliver office slips to students in the school." She says and I snap my head up. He smirks and nods his head but continues his focus on Mrs. O'Brien. My hate towards him was getting worse by the breath.

I take in the anger and focus on paper work. Surprisingly, I was handling Harry's paper work. May I just say that I almost had a seizure.

"Are you serious!" I spoke my thoughts loudly by accident.

"Is something wrong Natalie?" Harry says with such simplicity in his voice but with the smirk still present

"Are you ok Natalie?" Mrs.O'Brien asks.

"No it's just.. Im looking at his new schedule and..He has all classes with me."

I say trying not to sound upset which in my head I was screaming bloody murder. His mouth drops opened and he lets out a few laughs.

"Well isn't that a surprising turn of events?" He says as he lifts his eye brows and nods his head in satisfaction.