I can't

He whispered, and everything that he said was making me melt and yes.. Wet. But I couldn't do it, not now. I felt him grow once again and I smiled and lightly planted my plumped pink lips against his and continued to kiss him lovingly. He grabbed my waist and held onto it while we kissed. I just couldn't do this now. I tried not to make him upset so I tried to make it as a joke. I released my lips a few inches away and he waited for me to do something.

"I'm sorry Harry, but not now." I whispered almost against his lips and I got up and out of bed.

I got up and began to pick up his stuff off the floor

"Wow! Cheeky one aren't you. You actually did that"
He said with one eyebrow up and a confused expression.

"I'm so sorry Harry but I need to get things done." I say fixing the room a bit.

"Now let the games begin" He mumbled and I immediately looked at him.
"What?"
"Oh nothing nothing.. So, do you need any help around the house?" He said getting up and grabbing a towel on a near by chair and putting it around his waist. His expression suddenly changed from calm to serious. He was still hard in between his legs and he didn't look so nice anymore. I just went with it.

"Well, um, yea actually that would be very nice of you Harry" I say smiling
And he gives a small nod and a simple closed mouth grin.
"I'm just going to go shower and I'll be out in a few." He tried not to show confusion so he just nodded and watched me go into my bathroom. I closed the door but I didn't lock it because I don't usually do that, I lock my bedroom door instead, but since he was here I didn't have to do that. I was already naked so I just turned on the hot water and I stepped in.

It was a bit of a struggle because my legs were soar from last night and I'm pretty sure thats that's what Harry was going for. I was in the shower and I place my head under the hot water. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the steam run down my back and relax my tense muscles. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and put some on my hand, I rubbed my hands together and slowly placed the shampoo in my hair. I rubbed it in circular motions and finally step under the steam to wash it off.