Round two?

I gave him a loving smile, I sniffled in to clear out my emotional moment and I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it with my thumb.
"I love you Harry"
I whisper and I was quite nervous because I've never said that to him before, I was also surprised, I'm pretty sure I was able to hear his heart beat faster through his chest, his dimples went in deeply as he let out a loving smile and he hovered over me and I was staring at his silhouette. The only thing I was able to see was the tinted blue light shining on the center of his pupils. He laid on top of me, both of us, naked and he looked into my eyes and whispered three words that I've never expected to hear from his lips.

He placed his hands on the swoop of my neck
"I love you" he said delicately making his lips extra plumped.
"So much" he said right after and those were his final words before he brought my lips to his and that's when I knew, I knew he loved me, and he knew that I felt the same for him. I put more emphasis in my kiss and I began to thrust my lips against his, our breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

He grabbed the sheets and he flipped us over and I was now on top. Both of us under the sheets, I put my legs on either side of his thighs, I tugged onto his head of hair and I started sucking, biting and kissing his lips harder yet slower than I've ever done. Immediately as I continued, I felt his little friend grow very hard. He gripped my bum and slowly caressed upwards going to the small of my back.

"Round two?"
I whisper in the kiss with a smirk against my lips. He smiles in the kiss.
"Yes please" and just when things were about to get heated, the house phone missed messages on the machine went off. I lifted my head against Harry's chest and I just lie down on top of him. My chest against his, everything except my head and shoulders were propped up. I look over at him and put my finger against his lips.
"wait wait wait, I think it's important Harry" I whispered in concern. I look over at the phone and wait to listen.

"You have, 1, old, message..(BEEP) Hello sweetheart it's mum here! I just wanted to call and say that I'll be home this afternoon at around 3, the flight was changed so don't worry Anne got us a ride home so no need to have someone come. I miss you so much and I hope you got much better, I can't wait to see your beautiful self! Mummy loves you and I'll see you soon. Bye! (BEEP) end of messages"

I gasp quietly and look over at Harry. He's staring up at me with a smirk on his lips, his chest slowly going up and down against me and I stare at him confusingly.
"Harry we have to go! we need to get up because my mum will be home and then she'll see you and then you'll get in trouble and then she'll suspect someth--" I panicked but then Harry covers my lips with his finger.

"Shhh.. It's ok love, it's only 1:30, we still have another hour and an half"

He says still with the smirk plastered on his face. Why was he doing that?

"I know Harry but we can't! I need to arrange dinner for us and clean the house, was the dishes, dust the furniture and finish the rest of the crap I didn't do" I said panicking and I looked down at him, he didn't say a word, he just smirked like an idiot.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked confused and he took a moment before he spoke.

"I'm sorry to say this because it's not the time, but when you were faced to the phone and listening to the machine, I couldn't help but just stare at you instead. The way you were propped up against my body, how dominating you looked on top of me, the way your hair is so voluminous and sexy when it's all to one side and messy but beautiful, the way your chest was pressed against mine delicately and how your nipples felt hard against my chest, how your lips look so plumped when you talk, how you have no makeup on, it's just yourself, your beautiful self. How your body is soft warm against mine, how your getting wet right now..."