Awkward

(Natalie's POV)

It was 4 am and I woke up to see where I was, I look to my side and I see him sleeping faced to the other side, I shake my head in disappointment and slowly try my best to crawl out, I managed to get out and sleep in the guest room.

Though, last night was weird, I had a dream that someone was caressing my face, and then that voice said a bunch of things but there was two words that caught my attention, "Im sorry" and I wonder why I dreamt it. I wake up and I look over to the clock near my bed, it was 8 am. Time to get up, I get up and head to the bathroom, I do what I have to do, I brush my teeth, tie my hair up and do the rest, I then look down and realize that I stil have my clothes on, so I grab some lazy day clothing from my suitcase, and head to the showers. I took a nice refreshing shower, I felt cleansed. I put on my undergarments, a pink Floyd t-shirt and gray sweats with socks. It was cold in England today. Shocker..

I leave my hair in a bun and I head downstairs. Thankfully, he was not awake, probably got home late after 'having fun' so I quickly ate breakfast, I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat on the counter, I tried my best to eat quickly, but I spoke too soon. I heard his footstep on the stairs and I rolled my eyes, I heard him walk to the kitchen, grab cereal, and pour it in his bowl along with milk. I watch him as he's turned around towards the cabinets, he's in nothing but boxers, as if he's trying to make me feel something. Well, maybe that's just me, when he turns I screw my eyes back to the bowl and don't look up again, he decides to sit two seats away from me, good.

It's silence and awkward, I try not to act like the awkward one, I want to let him know that what he did hurt me and it was just mean, what kind of guy does those things, I expected more from Harry. I finish my bowl of cereal and head onto the counter to wash.

As I'm washing, I don't know why but I feel his stare worse than usual and I know he's looking, strangely, I feel it. I finish and turn around, he's looking down, I walk by him and head to the living room, it is literally completely quiet, so I decide to turn on the tv to somewhat break the ice. I put on animal channel. The best thing for an awkward situation like this. I sit there and admire the boredom taking over the moment. I watched the screen as a bunch of elephants were eating and living their kingdom life. Believe me, it was boring.

I was trying to see what other channels had good shows but then he walks in. He sits down a few feet away from me and stares at the screen as well. I keep a serious face on the whole time. I pretend as if he's not even there, it's actually quite easy, my mum taught me. She said that you can do anything if you pretend like there's no one around, even your ex or crush and he's not my ex nor is he my crush, but I have problems with him over all. So I immediately erase his figure in the room and I pretend as if I'm there alone. As I continue to watch the animal channel, there was a part where the elephants all did there business in front of the camera and it made me chuckle quietly. I mean c'mon, it was humorous! then it showed a part when two elephants were having some...'fun' and I immediately start laughing.

"Hahaha oh my, this is just brilliant.. animal porn!" I say and I cover my eyes and immediately, Harry starts to laugh. I ignore his laughter and continue to watch with disgust and laughter.

"Do you still want to watch this?" Harry asks politely.

"I don't care, you can change it" I say not looking at him and putting no life into my words.

"What would you prefer to watch?" he says holding out the remote to me and leaning in to see if I would look at him. I simply place my opened hand on the remote and move it back to him but still maintaining eye contact with the screen.

"I don't care, you can change it if you'd like" I say still having no care to what he says.

He sighs very quietly and leans back on the couch, he clicked various buttons and flips through many channels until he found the one that he specifically wanted. but it wasn't a show. It was a movie. Specifically. "The Notebook" my eyes grow wide and I can't believe he's doing this right now, why? I mean, it's his fault and if he thinks this is a way of I'm sorry, then it will not work. I'm not easy with these things, I'm very fragile and simple things like this can't put the broken pieces back together. Cheesy, but true.

The movie starts and I just stare blankly at the screen. He scoots over closely and I scoot away slowly. I can feel him stare at me. I ignore him and continue to watch the movie, he scoots closer very slowly and I do the same but scoot away. He shakes his head and sighs. "hhhhhhh" (shakes head)